PDA

View Full Version : New guy on board

Mike MT
March 22nd, 2004, 07:11 AM
Hello folks,

I live in NW Montana and fish mainly close to home. I've been tying and
fishing for over 25 yrs and am still, at least in my mind, a rookie to this
sport. Seems I learn something new every day! ;)

I fish Winstons mainly, although I have some others.

Home waters are the Missouri, Blackfoot reservation lakes, Clark Fork river,
Rock Creek, and a few lesser known hideaways.

I host chat on Fly Anglers Online every Tues eve.

Well, that's about it. If anyone lives up this way and would like to wet a
line w/ me just drop me an email. I'm always ready to go fishin ;)

I look forward to associating w/ you folks here, and maybe I can contribute
something of worth in the process.

Tight lines,

M....