PDA

View Full Version : Any good fly fishing areas around Kingston ON

Someone Somwhere
March 25th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Good day to all,

I am new to the news group, but have been fly fishing for a while now.
However, just being posted to Kingston, Ontario, it's difficult to know
where to go fishing.

A couple of things I am hoping I can find out from the good people of
this NG.

1) Where are some good fly fishing spots?

2) Any local web sites to tell me about the hatches?

3) Any good clubs in the area that I can join up to make a few contacts?

I think that would be enough for me to ingest for a while.
--
Thanks Immensely,

Someone Somewhere

Do what you know.
Know what you know.

Love Live
Woolly Buggers
Remove NOSPAM if you want to reply directly to me.