PDA

View Full Version : Need a fishin buddy ?

Allen
April 9th, 2004, 03:43 AM
If you would like to have someone to fish with, let me
know where you want to go fishing at, and when. I will
send another party in your area a email...All I need is
a general location of where you want to fish
and when you would like to go fishing....
Stop in at http://sea4two.net and click on the sea life
to find the links. or email me dirrect at:
j2easy@(without this text)bellsouth.net

PB
April 9th, 2004, 03:48 AM
Tomorrow! Speed river in Guelph
See y'all there!
"Allen" > wrote in message
> If you would like to have someone to fish with, let me
> know where you want to go fishing at, and when. I will
> send another party in your area a email...All I need is
> a general location of where you want to fish
> and when you would like to go fishing....
> Stop in at http://sea4two.net and click on the sea life
> to find the links. or email me dirrect at:
> j2easy@(without this text)bellsouth.net

Hooked
April 9th, 2004, 07:59 AM
"Allen" > wrote in message
> If you would like to have someone to fish with, let me
> know where you want to go fishing at, and when...

Where? Utopia.

When? Right F**king now!!!!!!

EyeOfTheStorm
April 9th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Where's the fishing in Utopia? Nottawasaga??