PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 2 Books

Paul Jensen
April 19th, 2004, 07:24 PM
I am looking for a used copy of the
The Fly Tier's Benchside Reference
by Ted Leeson

and

Flies: The Best One Thousand
by Randy Stetzer

Anyone interested in parting with their copy, let me know.

Thanks.

reply to i a m q u a r k at h o t m a i l . c o m

Uncle Dave
June 12th, 2004, 05:06 AM
I'm guessing that if you wanted to buy from Amazon, you've already checked
there, but just in case:
They have several Ted Leeson books, new & used, but they only have
The Fly Tier's Benchside Reference available on CD.
Here's a link that will list all of Ted's books that they have:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?V36625B88

They do have Randy Stetzer's book (new & used). Here's a link for that:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?D29632B88

Uncle Dave
Uncle Dave's Fishin' and Lyin' Emporium
http://www.commonfolks.com/UncleDavesFishin