PDA

View Full Version : Re: Anyone have this rod?

Hooked
April 27th, 2004, 06:24 AM
"sogs" > wrote in message
> Scott G883/3 ?

If ya lost it, you better hope your name and address were engraved on it.
Some of those letches from ROFF might find it and keep it for themselves.

daytripper
April 27th, 2004, 10:53 PM
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 05:24:50 GMT, "Hooked" > wrote:

>"sogs" > wrote in message
>> Scott G883/3 ?
>
>If ya lost it, you better hope your name and address were engraved on it.
>Some of those letches from ROFF might find it and keep it for themselves.

And you think those ROFF "letches" would cough it up just 'cuz it had someone
else's name on it?

You do?!

Isn't that sweet! ;-)

/daytripper (and for future reference: it's LECHERS, not "letches")

Eric
April 28th, 2004, 12:56 AM
satyr, lecher, lech, letch -- (man with strong sexual desires)

listed W#2, but acceptable

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:53:11 GMT, daytripper
> wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 05:24:50 GMT, "Hooked" > wrote:
>
>>"sogs" > wrlisteote in message
>>> Scott G883/3 ?
>>
>>If ya lost it, you better hope your name and address were engraved on it.
>>Some of those letches from ROFF might find it and keep it for themselves.
>
>And you think those ROFF "letches" would cough it up just 'cuz it had someone
>else's name on it?
>
>You do?!
>
>Isn't that sweet! ;-)
>
>/daytripper (and for future reference: it's LECHERS, not "letches")

daytripper
April 28th, 2004, 01:17 AM
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:56:43 -0600, Eric > wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:53:11 GMT, daytripper
> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 05:24:50 GMT, "Hooked" > wrote:
>>
>>>"sogs" > wrlisteote in message
>>>
>>>If ya lost it, you better hope your name and address were engraved on it.
>>>Some of those letches from ROFF might find it and keep it for themselves.
>>
>>And you think those ROFF "letches" would cough it up just 'cuz it had someone
>>else's name on it?
>>
>>You do?!
>>
>>Isn't that sweet! ;-)
>>
>>/daytripper (and for future reference: it's LECHERS, not "letches")

>satyr, lecher, lech, letch -- (man with strong sexual desires)
>
>listed W#2, but acceptable

Ok, fine, it's weak, but I sit, corrected, nevertheless ;-)

/daytripper (and anyway, "curmudgeons" is more PC)