PDA

View Full Version : homepage

Staalkop
June 6th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Hi Flyfisherman/woman,

if any of you can find the time to check out my page, please do AND give me
new comments.

I changed backgrounds and navigations in some links already. A whole lot of
work for a htlm newbee like me.

http://hans.pressanykey.nl

Thanks in advance,

Hans

Skygge
June 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM
"Staalkop" > schreef in bericht
> Hi Flyfisherman/woman,
>
> if any of you can find the time to check out my page, please do AND give
me
> new comments.
>
> I changed backgrounds and navigations in some links already. A whole lot
of
> work for a htlm newbee like me.
>
> http://hans.pressanykey.nl
>
> Thanks in advance,

The background picture is to large, try a 800*600 picture.
Also your link color white is in combination with your background
unreadable.

The link Swedish Lappland 2003, works GREAT :) The background is also great.

Maybey you can use a smaller lettertype. It's so big. :(

Regards, Skygge

Staalkop
June 12th, 2004, 12:56 AM
I will SURE works on some of your comments,
Thanks again,
Hans
"Skygge" > schreef in bericht
i.nl...