PDA

View Full Version : Re: The subject is: Buyer Beware!

Eric
September 22nd, 2003, 03:56 PM
Another Rod to be aware of is the Morado line. I got an IM7 Morado
rod, it snapped after about 3 months of fishing. I called the
manufacturer to execute my one year warrenty. They wanted me to take
the rod to a dealer in the area and they would exchange it. Howver I
would have to pay a service fee. The service fee was about 75% of what
I paid for the rod. So they are not warrenting there rods they are
selling you another one at cost, this is BOGUS! My recomendation buy
a RedBone and be done with it.

-Eric
www.sal****ersportswear.com
Best Fishing Shirts in Town!

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:07:50 -0500, "The RodMaker"