PDA

View Full Version : Re: Yo-Zuri Hybrid fishing line

Eric
September 22nd, 2003, 03:51 PM
I tried it and didn't like it. It seems to have alot of memory, I
went back to Power Pro.

-Eric
www.sal****ersportswear.com
Best Fishing Shirts in Town!

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:30:44 -0700, "SHRED" > wrote:

>Anyone try this stuff?
>I am thinking about it.

Charles B. Summers
September 22nd, 2003, 04:29 PM
I still got it spooled on my worm rod... but I'm still having a problem
seeing it. I'll probably go back to Stren myself...

"Eric" > wrote in message
> I tried it and didn't like it. It seems to have alot of memory, I
> went back to Power Pro.
>
> -Eric
> www.sal****ersportswear.com
> Best Fishing Shirts in Town!
>
> On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:30:44 -0700, "SHRED" > wrote:
>
> >Anyone try this stuff?
> >I am thinking about it.

William Birkett
September 26th, 2003, 05:01 AM
Got it a while back and love it. Started with 15 lb and you are right, lot
of memory so I scaled down to 12 lb. that stuff is tough as any 15-17 i
have tried. even cut myself pretty good one morning trying to pull up a big
ol tree. I have nothing but good things to stay about yo zuri 12 and under
hybrid. It can be tough to see at times but i can deal with that...

"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast)> wrote in
message ...