PDA

View Full Version : fish finder

Simon Atkinson
September 29th, 2003, 08:20 AM
what do you lot think of the fish finder as advertised in AT the other week
( for those who did not see it involves a small transducer that you attach
to the end of your main line and cast out, it will then send back a signal
up to 30 meters and display it on the screen) the fact that you can use it
as a float and watch as a fish comes and takes the bait could be almost as
exciting as surface fishing.

Izaak
September 29th, 2003, 01:16 PM
"Simon Atkinson" > wrote in message
> what do you lot think of the fish finder as advertised in AT the other
week
> ( for those who did not see it involves a small transducer that you attach
> to the end of your main line and cast out, it will then send back a signal
> up to 30 meters and display it on the screen) the fact that you can use it
> as a float and watch as a fish comes and takes the bait could be almost as
> exciting as surface fishing.

I didn't see this but why take the element of surprise out of fishing? You
might as well put David Attenborough in a SCUBA suit and let him give you a
running commentary on any activity near your bait. Soon we'll all be able
to stay at home and let Robo-angler go and fish for us.

Phil.L
September 29th, 2003, 02:43 PM
Simon Atkinson wrote:
: what do you lot think of the fish finder as advertised in AT the
: other week ( for those who did not see it involves a small transducer
: that you attach to the end of your main line and cast out, it will
: then send back a signal up to 30 meters and display it on the screen)
: the fact that you can use it as a float and watch as a fish comes and
: takes the bait could be almost as exciting as surface fishing.

they're a passing fad, and personaly i wouldnt have one for free, if your
going to go to these lengths, why not just let the computer do it all and
purchase a virtual fishing cd-rom?
or if your really desperate to catch fish at any cost, maybe a few sticks of
dynamite?

rich ®
September 29th, 2003, 06:17 PM
now you might be onto something there, saves leaving the pub ;o)

Soon we'll all be able
> to stay at home and let Robo-angler go and fish for us.

Laffinkitten
September 29th, 2003, 09:29 PM
what''s wrong with virtual fishing?

Phil.L
September 29th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Laffinkitten wrote:
: what''s wrong with virtual fishing?

nothing, and i never implied there was.
but as compared to the real thing its no substitute.

Simon Atkinson
September 30th, 2003, 08:15 AM
"Izaak" > wrote in message

> "Simon Atkinson" > wrote in message
> > what do you lot think of the fish finder as advertised in AT the other
> week
> > ( for those who did not see it involves a small transducer that you
attach
> > to the end of your main line and cast out, it will then send back a
signal
> > up to 30 meters and display it on the screen) the fact that you can use
it
> > as a float and watch as a fish comes and takes the bait could be almost
as
> > exciting as surface fishing.
>
> I didn't see this but why take the element of surprise out of fishing?
You
> might as well put David Attenborough in a SCUBA suit and let him give you
> running commentary on any activity near your bait. Soon we'll all be able
> to stay at home and let Robo-angler go and fish for us.

but then why stare at a float or eagerly watch carp take in every floater
and find yourself willing it to take yours, maybe you might be better off
with a fishing sim

Simon Atkinson
September 30th, 2003, 08:36 AM
"Phil.L" > wrote in message
> Laffinkitten wrote:
> : what''s wrong with virtual fishing?
>
> nothing, and i never implied there was.
> but as compared to the real thing its no substitute.

but as a tool for searching out features such as snags and the make up of
the bed I can see the use of it, no dragging a lead covered in weed spooking
fish, it would be a visible marker on the surface so you will know exactly
the location of the features and if you fish some of the smaller older pools
not the usual gravel pits there are often submerged trees etc where a lead
snags and often has to be pulled for a break you could accurately find the
areas where you could fish safely.

I know we are talking gadgets here but I've seen pole fishers use fish
finders and I'm sure once people scoffed at bite alarms when swing tips were
satisfactory. Even the guy who reviewed it for the AT (who I suggest is a
competent angler) found a couple of fish holding features on his local river
that he did not know before, it is just a tool, a aid to fishing and as a
tool I can see a swim being mapped out quicker and easier allowing more time
to fish

Izaak
September 30th, 2003, 04:12 PM
"Simon Atkinson" > wrote in message
> but then why stare at a float or eagerly watch carp take in every floater
> and find yourself willing it to take yours, maybe you might be better off
> with a fishing sim

The point is that it is me who has to pay attention, not some electronic
gadget doing it for me. Re your other post mentioning bite alarms. I'm
sure they have their uses but any fishing 'aid' which allows you to leave
your rod unattended is not for me. I guess I'm just old-fashioned.

Matt \(IS Team\)
September 30th, 2003, 07:01 PM
"Izaak" > wrote in message

> "Simon Atkinson" > wrote in message
> > but then why stare at a float or eagerly watch carp take in every
floater
> > and find yourself willing it to take yours, maybe you might be better
off
> > with a fishing sim
>
> The point is that it is me who has to pay attention, not some electronic
> gadget doing it for me. Re your other post mentioning bite alarms. I'm
> sure they have their uses but any fishing 'aid' which allows you to leave
> your rod unattended is not for me. I guess I'm just old-fashioned.

Bite alarms do have their uses, in the correct situation, like many things
in this world! I have used one when night fishing, for example.

An example of the 'wrong' situation was last weekend. I was at Makins (Phase
1, pool 5) and a youngster (after about knocking my pole of the roller as he
passed) set up an alarm. We were getting bites every 10 mins or so, ffs why
would you need an alarm for that?

Phil.L
September 30th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Simon Atkinson wrote:
: "Phil.L" > wrote in message
: ...
:: Laffinkitten wrote:
::: what''s wrong with virtual fishing?
::
:: nothing, and i never implied there was.
:: but as compared to the real thing its no substitute.
::
::
: but as a tool for searching out features such as snags and the make
: up of the bed I can see the use of it, no dragging a lead covered in
: weed spooking fish, it would be a visible marker on the surface so
: you will know exactly the location of the features and if you fish
: some of the smaller older pools not the usual gravel pits there are
: often submerged trees etc where a lead snags and often has to be
: pulled for a break you could accurately find the areas where you
: could fish safely.

they may have a small amount of fans who've just forked out a fortune to buy
them, but they wont become commonplace, simply because a lot of anglers
(most in my opinion) fish the same places time and again, and once they
'know' what the water is like, maybe after one or two uses, it will be left
in the shed, or in the small ads in the local rag for a fiver.

:
: I know we are talking gadgets here but I've seen pole fishers use fish
: finders and I'm sure once people scoffed at bite alarms when swing
: tips were satisfactory.

swing tips are still satisfactory, as are baitrunners without alarms, and
for that matter an old washing-up liquid bottle top.
they all do the same thing, IE, let you know you've got a bite, the only
thing they dont do is let everyone else know youve got a bite.
That said, bite alarms are a bonus for night fishing, but other than that,
they fall nicely into the 'useless gadget' dept.

: Even the guy who reviewed it for the AT (who
: I suggest is a competent angler) found a couple of fish holding
: features on his local river that he did not know before, it is just a
: tool, a aid to fishing and as a tool I can see a swim being mapped
: out quicker and easier allowing more time to fish.

i wouldnt read too much into ATs reviews, as i've been getting it for years
and i've yet to read a bad one.
They get paid a lot of money for 'reviewing' new products and almost always
give the product in question a brilliant write up, then when you buy it, it
turns out to be a pile of crap.

Simon Atkinson
October 1st, 2003, 08:26 AM
"Phil.L" > wrote in message
> Simon Atkinson wrote:
> : "Phil.L" > wrote in message
> : ...
> :: Laffinkitten wrote:
> ::: what''s wrong with virtual fishing?
> ::
> :: nothing, and i never implied there was.
> :: but as compared to the real thing its no substitute.
> ::
> ::
> : but as a tool for searching out features such as snags and the make
> : up of the bed I can see the use of it, no dragging a lead covered in
> : weed spooking fish, it would be a visible marker on the surface so
> : you will know exactly the location of the features and if you fish
> : some of the smaller older pools not the usual gravel pits there are
> : often submerged trees etc where a lead snags and often has to be
> : pulled for a break you could accurately find the areas where you
> : could fish safely.
>
> they may have a small amount of fans who've just forked out a fortune to
buy
> them, but they wont become commonplace, simply because a lot of anglers
> (most in my opinion) fish the same places time and again, and once they
> 'know' what the water is like, maybe after one or two uses, it will be
left
> in the shed, or in the small ads in the local rag for a fiver.

I agree most anglers fish the same lakes, the same swims in the same lakes,
to the same feature in the same swims in the same lakes or three rods fanned
out cast as far as possible in the same swims in the same lakes (getting
repetative but the point is there)

> :
> : I know we are talking gadgets here but I've seen pole fishers use fish
> : finders and I'm sure once people scoffed at bite alarms when swing
> : tips were satisfactory.
>
> swing tips are still satisfactory, as are baitrunners without alarms, and
> for that matter an old washing-up liquid bottle top.
> they all do the same thing, IE, let you know you've got a bite, the only
> thing they dont do is let everyone else know youve got a bite.

you missed out a piece of foil twisted around the line next to the reel

> That said, bite alarms are a bonus for night fishing, but other than that,
> they fall nicely into the 'useless gadget' dept.
>
> : Even the guy who reviewed it for the AT (who
> : I suggest is a competent angler) found a couple of fish holding
> : features on his local river that he did not know before, it is just a
> : tool, a aid to fishing and as a tool I can see a swim being mapped
> : out quicker and easier allowing more time to fish.
>
> i wouldnt read too much into ATs reviews, as i've been getting it for
years
> and i've yet to read a bad one.
> They get paid a lot of money for 'reviewing' new products and almost
always
> give the product in question a brilliant write up, then when you buy it,
it
> turns out to be a pile of crap.

Is it me or does any one else find some of the posts a little bit cynical?
In stead of looking for good points people seem to be too interested in
slagging off.

Phil.L
October 1st, 2003, 05:18 PM
Simon Atkinson wrote:
: "Phil.L" > wrote in message
: ...
:: Simon Atkinson wrote:
::: "Phil.L" > wrote in message
::: ...
:::: Laffinkitten wrote:
::::: what''s wrong with virtual fishing?
::::
[...]
:::
so would you use a gadget on every visit?
obviously not, maybe on new waters, but even in this case, theres nothing
can match local angling knowledge - ask someone!

::: I know we are talking gadgets here but I've seen pole fishers use
::: fish finders and I'm sure once people scoffed at bite alarms when
::: swing tips were satisfactory.
::
:: swing tips are still satisfactory, as are baitrunners without
:: alarms, and for that matter an old washing-up liquid bottle top.
:: they all do the same thing, IE, let you know you've got a bite, the
:: only thing they dont do is let everyone else know youve got a bite.
:
: you missed out a piece of foil twisted around the line next to the
: reel.

and the obvious bite indicator - the humble float.
:
[...]

if you're not prepared to accept the opinions you asked for, feel free to
ignore them.

maybe when you've been an angler for a long time, and you've seen all kinds
of bait, tackle, reels etc launched in a blaze of publicity, bought them,
thrown them away, and gone back to tried and trusted methods which have been
used for decades, you may become a bit cynical too!

Georgina
October 1st, 2003, 10:17 PM
Simon wrote:

you missed out a piece of foil twisted around the line next to the reel

Hmmmmmmmmm. I have fished off and on over the last 35 years. Recently got
into carp and bought sensibly priced gear (still cost more than 3/6). I
have caught some nice fish but my 2 best carp were before I bought the gear:

1. Ledgering using a 9' split cane rod (30 years old) with silver foil as
indicator.
2. Surface with hook and bread flake.

Both traditional and modern methods have their place but I can empathize
with the comments supporting the traditional methods. I do believe bait
boats and fish finders are going OTT. You can't beat a worm at the end of a
rusty safety pin ;-)

Just my 5 cents.

--
Georgie
> [...]
> >
> > : Even the guy who reviewed it for the AT (who
> > : I suggest is a competent angler) found a couple of fish holding
> > : features on his local river that he did not know before, it is just a
> > : tool, a aid to fishing and as a tool I can see a swim being mapped
> > : out quicker and easier allowing more time to fish.
> >
> > i wouldnt read too much into ATs reviews, as i've been getting it for
> years
> > and i've yet to read a bad one.
> > They get paid a lot of money for 'reviewing' new products and almost
> always
> > give the product in question a brilliant write up, then when you buy it,
> it
> > turns out to be a pile of crap.
> >

> Is it me or does any one else find some of the posts a little bit cynical?
> In stead of looking for good points people seem to be too interested in

Simon Atkinson
October 1st, 2003, 11:01 PM
> : Is it me or does any one else find some of the posts a little bit
> : cynical? In stead of looking for good points people seem to be too
> : interested in slagging off.
>
> if you're not prepared to accept the opinions you asked for, feel free to
> ignore them.
>
> maybe when you've been an angler for a long time, and you've seen all
kinds
> of bait, tackle, reels etc launched in a blaze of publicity, bought them,
> thrown them away, and gone back to tried and trusted methods which have
been
> used for decades, you may become a bit cynical too!

oooh!!!!!!!
just a lad me only thirty odd years fishing under the belt, never really
gone out and bought the latest gear though, nothing I like more that fishing
the waggler, even made my own, sometimes nothing pleases me more than just
watching the fish, I just thought that seeing a fish feed on free offerings
and approaching the bait might be informative as well as add an extra
dimension to fishing, not that I would do more that a couple of times as I
do enjoy the anticipation of watching the quill bob and weave then sink or
sail away attached to my chosen quarry (hopefully) so please do not assume
other people are ignorant or uneducated in their views -it's rude-

also there was a view that when fish finders first became widely available
(decades ago) there was an opinion that the signal from the transducer could
be picked up by the fish and that they would learn that it was a danger
signal so any continual or persistent use would be detrimental to fishing.

all irrelevant parts of this post have been deleted as the string is getting
too long

Simon Atkinson
October 1st, 2003, 11:01 PM
> [...]

watching the fish, I just thought that seeing a fish feed on free offerings
and approaching the bait might be informative as well as add an extra
dimension to fishing, not that I would do more that a couple of times as I
do enjoy the anticipation of watching the quill bob and weave then sink or
sail away attached to my chosen quarry (hopefully) so please do not assume
other people are ignorant or uneducated in their views -it's rude-

also there was a view that when fish finders first became widely available
(decades ago) there was an opinion that the signal from the transducer could
be picked up by the fish and that they would learn that it was a danger
signal so any continual or persistent use would be detrimental to fishing.

all irrelevant parts of this post have been deleted as the string is getting

Michael
October 2nd, 2003, 08:05 PM
Well looks like all the fun is going out of this sport ..I'm of to the Army
/Navy store for a submarine and a anti tank gun ....and I bet I still wont
break the 10 pound barrier anyone want to buy a old fashioned rod an reel
....lol

"Georgina" > wrote in message
> [...]
> > > : I suggest is a competent angler) found a couple of fish holding
> > > : features on his local river that he did not know before, it is just
> > > : tool, a aid to fishing and as a tool I can see a swim being mapped
> > > : out quicker and easier allowing more time to fish.
> > >
> > > i wouldnt read too much into ATs reviews, as i've been getting it for
> > years
> > > and i've yet to read a bad one.
> > > They get paid a lot of money for 'reviewing' new products and almost
> > always
> > > give the product in question a brilliant write up, then when you buy
it,
> > it
> > > turns out to be a pile of crap.
> > >

> > Is it me or does any one else find some of the posts a little bit
cynical?
> > In stead of looking for good points people seem to be too interested in

Izaak
October 2nd, 2003, 08:41 PM
"Michael" > wrote in message
> Well looks like all the fun is going out of this sport

FOR SALE/SWAP.
'Vigilante' Specimen-Pro electronic bite alarm (with handy Snooze-button
feature).
25p o.n.o.

Full set of camouflage clothing (jacket, trousers & hat).
Swap for similar in grey. Hey! If it works for Herons ......

Ronco All-in-one anglers outfit (rod, reel, hooks, weights, line, umbrella,
keep & landing nets). Fits in your top pocket.
Christmas present bought for me by deranged wife.
£5 o.n.o. and I'll throw in the Ronco for free.

Phil.L
October 2nd, 2003, 08:59 PM
Simon Atkinson wrote:
[...]

i never implied you were uneducated nor ignorant, i simply pointed out that
you asked for views concerning this bit of kit (£188 BTW) and i offered an
opinion, which you then said was cynical.

:
: also there was a view that when fish finders first became widely
: available (decades ago) there was an opinion that the signal from the
: transducer could be picked up by the fish and that they would learn
: that it was a danger signal so any continual or persistent use would
: be detrimental to fishing.

to be honest, i've seen more 'new fangled tackle' fall by the wayside and
get largely ignored by the angling fraternity, than what has been adopted as
a good idea.

some good ideas:

baitrunner reels.
bedchairs.
ultra thin fishing lines.
extra strong hooks.
good quality poles and accessories.
baitneedles.

bad ideas:

plastic fake baits, esp bread which is a quid a ton for the real stuff.
fishfinders.
baitboats. for 99% of cases they are unnessecary.
silicon everlasting boilies - i mean, why?
+ everything else thats had rave reveiws in AT for the past decade and half,
but you never see in any tackle shops.

same as you've just said, theres nothing better than the simples forms of
fishing (waggler in your case) and i enjoy stalking wary carp in the
margins, with nothing more than a handful of expander pellets, a few slices
of hovis, and just a hook and rod.
the more complicated things become tacklewise, the less chance you have of
catching fish.

JM2P

Simon Atkinson
October 3rd, 2003, 06:07 AM
new rules for all anglers, every one must now use only split cane rods and
cat gut as all other materials have been deemed to give the angler an unfair
advantage over the fish however the use of hazel branches is an acceptable
alternative to split cane.

Anyone who fishes is to only wear brown cord trousers (tucked into their
socks) and tweed jackets, and a soft floppy cap if required

Alex
October 3rd, 2003, 01:21 PM
"Simon Atkinson" > wrote in message
> all irrelevant parts of this post have been deleted as the string is
getting
> too long
The string can never be too long if the content is interesting.
what is annoying is having to trawl through all the previous postings
re-reading everything.
Just post the relevant part of what you are replying to.

Dominic Lloyd
October 3rd, 2003, 04:42 PM
Found this on the sea group. the split cane mob will have a fit.

From: "Jhonathon Appleby" >
Subject: Kite Fishing
Date: 03 October 2003 03:17

Hi there everyone. Have been searching for kite fishing groups, and
came across alot of people unsure of exactly what kite fishing is all
about. Here is some information from Sea Eagle Kites in New Zealand.

Kite Fishing:
In simple terms, kite fishers utilise the power and direction of the
wind to power a Sea Eagle fishing kite from the beach out to sea where
the big fish are found. Sea Eagle Kites will tow up to 2000 metres of
main line out to sea. The fisher, along with the main line reel,
remains on the beach with the family or friends.

Along with the main line, the kite takes with it up to 24 hooks which
glide along the sea bed and await hungry fish to catch themselves on
the special Japanese long line hooks supplied with all Sea Eagle Kites
complete fishing rigs.

Sea Eagle Kites can be tacked up to 40 degrees either side of the
actual wind direction, thereby providing numerous opportunities to
fish even when the wind is blowing up or down the beach.

Sea Eagle kites are made from high quality PU coated ripstop nylon
fabric, and can be supplied with a range of spar options from
fibreglass rods, through to high tech, super light carbon fibre tube.
Construction of the kites is such that the usual problems associated
with fishing kites, such as seam wear and fraying, are all but totally
eliminated.

Sea Eagle kite fishing rigs come complete. All you need to supply is
the bait, and a 4 litre plastic bottle. We even supply the fish bin to
take your catch home in. Whether a dropper rig ideally suited to West
Coast deep-water areas, or a long line rig for the East Coast beaches,
Sea Eagle gear will catch the big ones for you.

Sea Eagle Kites can also be used to tow out live baits that skip
across the top of the water and create the illusion of a wounded bait
fish. Any predator fish below will be attracted to the
“wounded” baitfish and attack it. You can also use salt
water flies, trolling lures, and poppers. A great way to catch Kahawai
and King Fish or other game fish.

All Sea Eagle fishing gear is of the highest standards. A complete rig
is designed with a built in Progressive Breakaway System that allows
for the least amount of lost gear due to snagging on seabed
obstructions. All Sea Eagle kites use a double safety trace system
which allows for the wind to build whilst the kite is out working, yet
wont plunge the kite into the sea when hit by a strong gust of wind.

All clips, swivels and other hardware are “over specified”
to ensure break away due to gear failure is minimized.

Contact Details
Sales and Support
Ph 64-9-818 1089
The Beach
021-217 6893
Email

Phil.L
October 3rd, 2003, 05:21 PM
Simon Atkinson wrote:
: new rules for all anglers, every one must now use only split cane
: rods and cat gut as all other materials have been deemed to give the
: angler an unfair advantage over the fish however the use of hazel
: branches is an acceptable alternative to split cane.
:
: Anyone who fishes is to only wear brown cord trousers (tucked into
: their socks) and tweed jackets, and a soft floppy cap if required

hope your not being cynical there, Simon?
:-)

PS theres not *only* two types of angler, -
1) goes fishing with over 8k worth of tackle including fishfinders,
baitboats, bite alarms and many other expensive items.
2) goes with a broom handle, string, bent pin and bucket of worms.

There are thousands of 'middlemen' who have *some* bits of fancy gadgetry
*along with* old fashioned techniques, these are the forward thinking
anglers, who over the years have accepted new tackle, only when its proved
its worth.
If something they've had in their box for over 30 years still does what it
was made to do, why change it?
I'm not one to shun a piece of new tackle simply because i think its not
going to work, i look at what others do and what works.
Let me ask you this, considering you've been an angler for a long time, and
these fishfinders have been about for at least a decade, how many times have
you seen anyone use one?
If they did what they are meant to do, everyone would have one.

Beleive me, i could think up a piece of crap like this, get a patent on it,
get it manufactured and some anglers would buy it if they were told it would
catch them more fish, whether it actually did or not is irrelevant, because
when tackle companies produce anything at all, they dont have to prove that
it works, they only have to make you think that it does.

BTW, i already have a fishfinder, in fact i have two, as the fish i go for
(carp) are usually visible when near the surface, and when bottom feeding,
theres also visible signs that they are disturbing the bottom.

Simon Atkinson
October 6th, 2003, 08:45 AM

> PS theres not *only* two types of angler, -
> 1) goes fishing with over 8k worth of tackle including fishfinders,
> baitboats, bite alarms and many other expensive items.
> 2) goes with a broom handle, string, bent pin and bucket of worms.
>
> There are thousands of 'middlemen' who have *some* bits of fancy gadgetry
> *along with* old fashioned techniques, these are the forward thinking
> anglers, who over the years have accepted new tackle, only when its proved
> its worth.
> If something they've had in their box for over 30 years still does what it
> was made to do, why change it?
> I'm not one to shun a piece of new tackle simply because i think its not
> going to work, i look at what others do and what works.
> Let me ask you this, considering you've been an angler for a long time,
and
> these fishfinders have been about for at least a decade, how many times
have
> you seen anyone use one?
> If they did what they are meant to do, everyone would have one.
>
> Beleive me, i could think up a piece of crap like this, get a patent on
it,
> get it manufactured and some anglers would buy it if they were told it
would
> catch them more fish, whether it actually did or not is irrelevant,
because
> when tackle companies produce anything at all, they dont have to prove
that
> it works, they only have to make you think that it does.
>
> BTW, i already have a fishfinder, in fact i have two, as the fish i go for
> (carp) are usually visible when near the surface, and when bottom feeding,
> theres also visible signs that they are disturbing the bottom.

I have seen fishfinders user on the banks but generally by matchmen who seem
to be preparing for a match and are 'scoping' out the water, they fix a
transducer at the end of one of their poles and watch the fish passing
through a swim and their reaction to the bait, the one featured in AT was
the first time that I have seen one that has taken the next step using
wireless technology so that it could be cast from a rod and the fact that
they had given the option of being able to suspend a bait from it seemed to
me to be that someone was actually thinking about the variety of uses that
this could encompass where as the fish finders in general are designed for
use attached to a boat and have been adapted, I would be pretty sure that
they have been used before to discover the actions of fish to bait landing
on the surface and the difference between scattered loose feed and a ball of
ground bait on different venues because the fish are a trapped species and
fish in one place may act differently from those in another, just as one
type of bait can be effective in one venue but not another.

But at the end of the day these fish finders are only a tool, an aid to
fishing, and they will not directly help you to catch fish, and in my
opinion anything that states it can should be avoided, but they could help
you understand the venue and fish therein better.

I still think that this 'gadget' has its uses and like all aids if used
correctly would be of great benefit, but I doubt it will catch on as most
will avoid it either believing all gadgets take away the pleasure of fishing
or just too embarrassed to use it on the bank, will I buy one -no probably
not- fishing to me is my hobby, my get away from it all, and like most its
on a budget but if I see one in the free ads for a fiver I think I'll snap
it up, if I ever see one on the bank I would be very interested in it.

crucksayarn
May 3rd, 2011, 03:37 PM
A discreet black box installed in my host is perhaps the most that I have always fishing, especially when the water is warm or cold, very difficult conditions. Those who are fishing and I know that I rely on my depth - fish finder to find bait fish, to keep the eyes up to what depth and unusual tree fishing.