PDA

View Full Version : I need some suggestions .............

Ergo
October 5th, 2003, 10:08 AM
........... for a UK fishing Holiday next year in the southern part of the
England or South Wales, with accommodation for myself and the Mrs. Forget
Carp only waters, I like diversity. Ideally chalet style accommodation, more
than one room. Done the Broads to death I think, so somewhere south of
there.

--
Ergo ²°°³
www.eric-gales.co.uk

---
Don't worry I am virus free atm. rofl

kinglemming
October 5th, 2003, 10:50 AM
Ergo wrote:

> ........... for a UK fishing Holiday next year in the southern part of the
> England or South Wales, with accommodation for myself and the Mrs. Forget
> Carp only waters, I like diversity. Ideally chalet style accommodation, more
> than one room. Done the Broads to death I think, so somewhere south of
> there.
>
> --
> Ergo ²°°³
> www.eric-gales.co.uk
> If you can't change your fate ..... change your attitude!
>
> ---
> Don't worry I am virus free atm. rofl

Try dorset some great river fishing on the Stour alot of day ticket
sections and there are plenty of hotels and holiday camps to stay at as
well.

steve
--
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSPLA T!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stebru.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
http://www.aquatels.co.uk

Ergo
October 5th, 2003, 11:42 AM
kinglemming wrote:
> Ergo wrote:
>>
>> ........... for a UK fishing Holiday next year in the southern part
>> of the England or South Wales, with accommodation for myself and the
>> Mrs. Forget Carp only waters, I like diversity. Ideally chalet style
>> accommodation, more than one room. Done the Broads to death I think,
>> so somewhere south of there.
>>
>> --
>> Ergo ²°°³
>> www.eric-gales.co.uk
>> If you can't change your fate ..... change your attitude!
>>
>> ---
>> Don't worry I am virus free atm. rofl
>
> Try dorset some great river fishing on the Stour alot of day ticket
> sections and there are plenty of hotels and holiday camps to stay at
> as well.
>
> steve

Thanks Steve, on the list for consideration 8-o

--
Ergo ²°°³
www.eric-gales.co.uk
If you can't change your fate ..... change your attitude!

---
Don't worry I am virus free atm. rofl

Roy Vassie
October 10th, 2003, 03:51 PM
Have a look at www.todbermanor.co.uk they have 1 mixed lake containing lots
of silver fish, Tench & even Barbel & Ide & 3 other predominantly carp
lakes. And are within a couple of miles of the Dorset Stour. They offer some
good accommodation & have a tackle shop on site that is the best in my area.
But just a word of caution, if you are looking for night life on your
holidays all North Dorset has to offer is Badgers & foxes.

"Ergo" > wrote in message
> ........... for a UK fishing Holiday next year in the southern part of the
> England or South Wales, with accommodation for myself and the Mrs. Forget
> Carp only waters, I like diversity. Ideally chalet style accommodation,
more
> than one room. Done the Broads to death I think, so somewhere south of
> there.
>
> --
> Ergo ²°°³
> www.eric-gales.co.uk
> If you can't change your fate ..... change your attitude!
>

> ---
> Don't worry I am virus free atm. rofl

Ergo
October 10th, 2003, 04:28 PM
Roy Vassie wrote:
> Have a look at www.todbermanor.co.uk they have 1 mixed lake
> containing lots of silver fish, Tench & even Barbel & Ide & 3 other
> predominantly carp lakes. And are within a couple of miles of the
> Dorset Stour. They offer some good accommodation & have a tackle shop
> on site that is the best in my area. But just a word of caution, if
> you are looking for night life on your holidays all North Dorset has
> to offer is Badgers & foxes.
<snip>

It sounds interesting, thank you :o) I've drunk plenty of Badgers Ale but
never Foxes lol

--
Ergo ²°°³
A day without sunshine is like, well, night!

---
Don't worry I am virus free atm. rofl

Ergo
October 10th, 2003, 04:53 PM
Ergo wrote:
> Roy Vassie wrote:
>> Have a look at www.todbermanor.co.uk they have 1 mixed lake
>> containing lots of silver fish, Tench & even Barbel & Ide & 3 other
>> predominantly carp lakes. And are within a couple of miles of the
>> Dorset Stour. They offer some good accommodation & have a tackle shop
>> on site that is the best in my area. But just a word of caution, if
>> you are looking for night life on your holidays all North Dorset has
>> to offer is Badgers & foxes.
> <snip>
>
> It sounds interesting, thank you :o) I've drunk plenty of Badgers Ale
> but never Foxes lol

In fact I've just booked it 8-o ty.