PDA

View Full Version : Re: Fishing near corfe?

Mark H
October 6th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Hi, just past Corfe Castle on road to Swanage, take first left toward
Studland. I noticed a gateway a few yards down the road with sign for
fisshing at ????? Mill Pond with details of day tickets etc. Never stopped
to look but could be worth o try. Hope this message not too late and enjoy
ur hols.
regs MH
"craig" > wrote in message
> Could anyone advise me on some places i can fish near Corfe in Dorset?
Going