PDA

View Full Version : Trout Fishing Secrets

Tom Newton
October 8th, 2003, 08:26 PM
To successfully catch trout you must know how they think, what scares them,
what motivates them, when they travel and many other factors.

Check out the following:

http://hop.clickbank.net/?czprwx68/troutfish

Best wishes

Dre
October 14th, 2003, 04:30 PM
Has anyone here read this book? I'd like some comments on it if anyone has
read it. Looks promissing.

Thanks,

Dre

-----------------------------------
"Tom Newton" > wrote in message
> To successfully catch trout you must know how they think, what scares
them,
> what motivates them, when they travel and many other factors.
>
> Check out the following:
>
> http://hop.clickbank.net/?czprwx68/troutfish
>
> Best wishes

Derek.Moody
October 15th, 2003, 04:07 AM
In article >, Dre
> wrote:
> Has anyone here read this book? I'd like some comments on it if anyone has
> read it. Looks promissing.

No, some spammer touted it here a few days ago - by the look of the blurb
someone has discovered that trout are dead easy to catch as long as you
don't scare them - just plonk a big spinner on their nose. Nothing very
new in that.

As a basic rule: If it's being spammed it's not worth anything.

Forget it.

I'm sure posters here could come up with some decent guides to spinning -
though trout are among the easier fish to take that way. (Don't scare them,
cast upstream on strange water, spin back faster than current and mark any
that flash and miss for later attention.) Twitching a dead minnow is even
surer than spinning...

Cheerio,

--

Zach