PDA

View Full Version : Fun Night Fishing Waters

Ed
October 10th, 2003, 03:35 AM
Hi. Any recommendations on good, fun, (Carp or Pike) waters which allow
night fishing?

Most waters with night fishing seem to be specimen lakes. But, I would
prefer a water where you get more runs, as opposed to big fish.

Cheers.

Brownz
October 10th, 2003, 05:38 PM
"Ed" > wrote in message
> Hi. Any recommendations on good, fun, (Carp or Pike) waters which allow
> night fishing?
> Most waters with night fishing seem to be specimen lakes. But, I would
> prefer a water where you get more runs, as opposed to big fish.
> Cheers.

Milton Pools is a nice little venue with night fishing.
They have a pike pool with some big pike in it (apparently !!).
See http://www.fisheries.co.uk/milton/

Barbless only BTW.

Cheers - Brownz

Ed
October 10th, 2003, 06:57 PM
Looks nice Brownz.

Would you recommend it over Richworth (previously Shimano) Linear lakes
(Stanton Hardcourt)? St. John's is supposed to be good for pike.

I have fished Linear Lakes for Carp for a few years, but I think the
bailiffs are arrogant idiots. But according to Alvin Roy (bloke who owns
it), the bailiffs are not like the usual 'Gestapo-trained bailiffs' and
'don't give the anglers a hard time'! ********! Every one of them I have
met has an attitude if you are polite and friendly to them. It pays to
treat them like ****, because that is the only time they are nice.
Especially that idiot with a big scar on his face!