PDA

View Full Version : vibrating crankbaits

Gone Angling
September 22nd, 2003, 10:34 PM
I like using these lures. Lures such as rattlin raps and cordelle spot etc are
real productive, They are fun to use with fireline since you can feel the
action of the lure and subsequent hit. Anybody have any other favourites or
tips on use for this lure classification. They are good to use at night.

Gone Angling
September 22nd, 2003, 11:23 PM
I like using these lures. Lures such as rattlin raps and cordelle spot etc
are real productive, They are fun to use with fireline since you can feel
the action of the lure and subsequent hit. Anybody have any other favourites
or tips on use for this lure classification. They are good to use at night.
I also like to drill a hole in them and fill them with a glitter and oil
solution. I break off a toothpick in the hole I drilled. I then sand and
epoxy over the spot.