PDA

View Full Version : Re: Codling at Cardiff ?

Steve Smith
September 20th, 2003, 11:46 AM
Like with most venues Colin out of say a mile long coast only two 100 yard
stretches actually produce.
"CDOYLE0361" > wrote in message
> my mate fished Rumney yeaterday- not a bite in three hours

MARK DITCHFIELD
September 25th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Yep, small codling at Redwick/Goldcliffe and whiting at Witches now.
"Steve Smith" > wrote in message
> Like with most venues Colin out of say a mile long coast only two 100 yard
> stretches actually produce.
> "CDOYLE0361" > wrote in message
> > my mate fished Rumney yeaterday- not a bite in three hours

cyril.cross
September 26th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Fished Magor at the weekend. Managed to catch a small codling and a nice
dover of 1lb 10oz. Also had a couple of undersize pout and whiting. There
must have been 80 anglers there did not see anything better caught. Lets
hope it fishes better on the next neap tides

Cyril.
"Steve Smith" > wrote in message
> Like with most venues Colin out of say a mile long coast only two 100 yard
> stretches actually produce.
> "CDOYLE0361" > wrote in message
> > my mate fished Rumney yeaterday- not a bite in three hours

Gray
September 27th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Fished Mon to Fri up the coast at Amroth
all we caught on 6 rods (3 each) were thre doggies

--
Regards
Gray

http://www.madcaravanner.co.uk