PDA

View Full Version : Texas fishing - where is bass?

Evgenij Barsukov
September 23rd, 2003, 07:36 PM
Anything going on now with bass-fishing in Texas? Is it totaly out of season
now? I'v been in Ray Hubbard near hot-water outlet this saturday early morning
(about 7) using lures and caught nothing and it appears that nobody else was more
lucky. Where's the bass?

Regards,
Evgenij

*science&fiction*free programs*fine art*phylosophy:
http://sudy_zhenja.tripod.com
----------remove hate_spam to answer--------------

Mark Pilcher
September 23rd, 2003, 08:48 PM
>Subject: Texas fishing - where is bass?
>From: Evgenij Barsukov

>Anything going on now with bass-fishing in Texas?

It's heating up right now.

>Is it totaly out of season>now?

The season lasts year-round here.

>I'v been in Ray Hubbard near hot-water outlet this saturday early morning
>(about 7) using lures and caught nothing and it appears that nobody else was
>more
>lucky. Where's the bass?

Why don't you target creek mouths and see what happens. I don't think it's cool
enough yet to fish the hot water outlets. Good luck.
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to
do violence on their behalf......George Orwell.