PDA

View Full Version : Bass, Bass, Bass.

Kilmore
September 21st, 2003, 10:50 AM
Reports down the page suggest that monsters of the deep are lurking around
Kilmore Quay but I know one skipper, John Devereux (Celtic Lady) who is
getting some good results with the bass, all being caught on live launce.
One morning last week they had seven or eight up to 9Lbs but average 6Lb
before lunchtime and the same results over a few days the previous week.
What I can't understand is that I fished the same ground with the same tide
conditions using the same bait on two occasions without success. I have to
say that this was the worst year so far for cod off Kilmore although I have
been out of action for the last week and anm not fully up to date.