PDA

View Full Version : Fishing companion Leeds area

Paul
September 25th, 2003, 12:15 PM
I'm a fairly experienced beach fisherman and live in the Leeds area. I
fish both on the west (Morecambe) and east coasts from this location
and would be interested to know if anyone would like to share petrol
costs for occasional fishing trips to the coast this Winter.

Ray
September 26th, 2003, 10:57 AM
"Paul" > wrote in message
m...
> I'm a fairly experienced beach fisherman and live in the Leeds area. I
> fish both on the west (Morecambe) and east coasts from this location
> and would be interested to know if anyone would like to share petrol
> costs for occasional fishing trips to the coast this Winter
Hi Paul,
I am in Crossgates Leeds,
Drop me an e-mail

Regards Ray