PDA

View Full Version : Port Isaac ... any reports?

CyMan
September 26th, 2003, 12:18 PM
Heading down to cornwall this weekend for a few days rock-hopping. Haven't
seen any reports here for a while. What's the situation like at the moment?
Any bass around?

CyMan

Clint Sharp
September 26th, 2003, 04:11 PM
In message >, CyMan
> writes
>
>Heading down to cornwall this weekend for a few days rock-hopping. Haven't
>seen any reports here for a while. What's the situation like at the moment?
>Any bass around?
>

>CyMan

Almost caught a long haired dandy-fop in Port Isaac but it was too busy
seeking adulation from the crowd to take the bait and allow me to fillet
it.
--
Clint

CyMan
September 26th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Very helpful Clint. What about the fishing?