PDA

View Full Version : Penarth Cod fishing Reports please

Howell Rees
October 6th, 2003, 11:12 PM
Can anyone tell me if the cod have started showing off penarth/Cardiff yet.
I more interested in the boat scene? I am planning a trip in mid november,
but was wondering if things are on their way.
thanks

--
Regards

Howell Rees

Co-Owner & Skipper of Hazelrigg
(Moody 31Mk2)

A bad day at sea is better than a good day at the office

October 7th, 2003, 06:26 PM
The cod have started showing around penarth/sully and barry.Quite a lot are
beong caught from private boats and the charter boats.Goog luck on your trip
for them

CDOYLE0361
October 7th, 2003, 09:38 PM
Our club got two charters out with the Kobe from Penarth on the weekend
I'll email you Wednesday after our club meeting to let you know
Local tackle shop where I ordered my bait today reports few off the Foreshore
about 4lb on Sunday and it was a very small tide

CD