PDA

View Full Version : West Cornwall

Bob Black
October 15th, 2003, 04:28 PM
My 13 year old son and I have just taken up sea fishing (me again after 30
years) . We have found some good spots to fish from the shore near Falmouth
( Stack Point, Pendennis point and The pier in Town) we've had mackerel,
wrasse, garfish, Pollack and a small dogfish. We have also tried Godrevey
head and Hayle harbour but these have been disappointing.

Anybody got any favourite spots that they would share.

Bob

Antony Wills
October 16th, 2003, 03:46 PM
You could try trefusis point seeing your in the Falmouth area, you get
thornback ray, Huss as well as the usual stuff. They are also catching
bream at the helford at Tank tracks, just off to the right of the ferry boat
in. Park at the metal gate where the road narrows down to ferry boat and
walk down the track to the end, it's the rocks just before the private beach
of the gardens (not sure if there trengwaiton or glendurgan) Tim

---