PDA

View Full Version : Okuma

Geoff
October 31st, 2003, 03:18 PM
Anyone know the address of the UK Okuma service centre?

§ t î x
October 31st, 2003, 04:24 PM
"Geoff" <Geoff @geoffowen.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know the address of the UK Okuma service centre?

http://www.reelvalue.co.uk/

might be of some use

Geoff
October 31st, 2003, 09:44 PM
Thanks, email sent

"§ t î x" <m r s t i > wrote in message

> "Geoff" <Geoff @geoffowen.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone know the address of the UK Okuma service centre?
> >

> http://www.reelvalue.co.uk/
>
> might be of some use

§ t î x
October 31st, 2003, 11:12 PM
"Geoff" <Geoff @geoffowen.com> wrote in message
> Thanks, email sent

Just be a bit careful...haven't used them but they are using a PO Box no and
a mobile phone number. Suggest you get a full postal addy.
Regards

SEAANGLING
November 1st, 2003, 08:41 AM
>Just be a bit careful...haven't used them but they are using a PO Box no and
>a mobile phone number. Suggest you get a full postal addy.

They are fine, I had some ceramic bearings off them and they service and
provide spares for most makes of reels, cheers, Norman.

Geoff
November 2nd, 2003, 09:30 PM
Got in touch with the Okuma people who supplied me with this information:
(just in case anyone else may be interested)

Our service agent is
Paul Bright
Reel Value
P.O. Box 133