PDA

View Full Version : Penarth Charters

Darren Wheeley
November 1st, 2003, 04:24 PM
Anyone know how the Bristol Channel is fishing. Are the Cod here yet.?

Anyone fished the shore around penarth?

§ t î x
November 1st, 2003, 08:21 PM
"Darren Wheeley" > wrote in message
> Anyone know how the Bristol Channel is fishing. Are the Cod here yet.?
>
> Anyone fished the shore around penarth?

Apparently a few are about.
http://www.bristolchannelangling.co.uk
I fished for hours last year off the shore over winter and had practically
nothing. Saw a few others catch about 6 throughout the winter. So say, a
trawler had cleaned up at the bottom end of the channel about October. Hope
its better this year.

CDOYLE0361
November 2nd, 2003, 11:25 PM
our club Bargoed SA took two charters out on the Kobe a fortnight ago the
Saturday trip produced four cod biggest 11lb
On the Sunday trip no cod only strap congers and whiting and dogs

Colin