PDA

View Full Version : Mackeral in November in S.Wales !!!!!

CDOYLE0361
November 2nd, 2003, 10:29 PM
My mate took his lad to Porthcawl Pier for a few hours on Saturday there were
plenty of whiting and dogfish about
A chap a few yards away caught a horse mackeral in November, this is very
unusual for the area

PhilG
November 3rd, 2003, 09:54 AM
> My mate took his lad to Porthcawl Pier for a few hours on Saturday there
were
> plenty of whiting and dogfish about
> A chap a few yards away caught a horse mackeral in November, this is very
> unusual for the area

I caught a mackerel off Mumbles Pier on Saturday as well!

Simon Day
November 3rd, 2003, 09:59 AM
PhilG wrote:
>>My mate took his lad to Porthcawl Pier for a few hours on Saturday there
>
> were
>
>>plenty of whiting and dogfish about
>>A chap a few yards away caught a horse mackeral in November, this is very
>>unusual for the area
>

> I caught a mackerel off Mumbles Pier on Saturday as well!

I'm still catching Mackerel in Torquay.

--

Simon Day
Free desktop wallpapers of Torbay at: http://www.simonday.com

MARK DITCHFIELD
November 5th, 2003, 08:38 PM
I heard they get a lot of horse mackerel in Eire this time of year as well.
"Simon Day" > wrote in message
> PhilG wrote:
> >>My mate took his lad to Porthcawl Pier for a few hours on Saturday there
> >
> > were
> >
> >>plenty of whiting and dogfish about
> >>A chap a few yards away caught a horse mackeral in November, this is
very
> >>unusual for the area
> >

> > I caught a mackerel off Mumbles Pier on Saturday as well!
> >

> I'm still catching Mackerel in Torquay.
>
> --
>
> Simon Day
> Free desktop wallpapers of Torbay at: http://www.simonday.com

Michael O'shea
November 8th, 2003, 01:15 PM
still catching the odd ordinary mackeral off the sw coast of IRELAND.
Mike

SEAANGLING
November 9th, 2003, 01:19 PM
>still catching the odd ordinary mackeral off the sw coast of IRELAND.

And off Portsmouth, cheers, Norman.