PDA

View Full Version : Kilmore Quay

Kilmore
November 5th, 2003, 01:15 PM
A while back there I posted about Bass being caught off Celtic Lady. Last two weeks have been exceptional off the beach with over 200 bass being caught (and released) over the two weeks, one angler catching 16 on one trip.
So there you have it, its off the boat one week and off the beach the next!

Skipper
November 6th, 2003, 11:52 AM
It must be off the boat this week as my two attempts at Rosdoonstown and Ballyhealy proved fruitless. Only a few feckallfish!

The week before I caught two bass - a 4lb and a 3lb on frozen black lug from Rosdoonstown.

Next week should be a corker then :-)

--

Skipper

***** WARNING - SPAMBUSTER IN OPERATION

***** Replace 'mapson' with 'boatskipper' to reply

"Kilmore" > wrote in message ...
A while back there I posted about Bass being caught off Celtic Lady. Last two weeks have been exceptional off the beach with over 200 bass being caught (and released) over the two weeks, one angler catching 16 on one trip.
So there you have it, its off the boat one week and off the beach the next!

Kilmore
November 7th, 2003, 04:18 PM
"Skipper" > wrote in message ...
It must be off the boat this week as my two attempts at Rosdoonstown and Ballyhealy proved fruitless. Only a few feckallfish!

The week before I caught two bass - a 4lb and a 3lb on frozen black lug from Rosdoonstown.

Next week should be a corker then :-)

John Devereux was telling me on Tuesday. I'm going down there next week, I believe there is a few cod stirring at last, I'm going to try around the Brandies and depending on the tide around the bass marks.