PDA

View Full Version : Re: Is your Prince Charles Queer.

Simon
November 8th, 2003, 06:44 PM
Amboy Dukes wrote:
> There are stories going around the world that your "In Line For The
> King Job" guy likes to smoke the meat pipe. Is that true?

Let's just say that we might have another Queen :)

Although this is only a part of the saga. If it all gets uncovered then
it's highly likely it could bring down the whole Monarchy and judging by
the responses from the Royals it looks as if it could all get out.

--

Simon Day
Free desktop wallpapers of Torbay at: http://www.simonday.com

howard
November 8th, 2003, 08:23 PM
"Amboy Dukes" > wrote in message
s.com...
> There are stories going around the world that your "In Line For The
> King Job" guy likes to smoke the meat pipe. Is that true?

I can't get my head around someone asking sea anglers if
prince Charles is gay. (no offence to sea anglers)

regards,

Queen Charles.

Handy Andy
November 9th, 2003, 04:12 AM
You know what sailors are ?

"howard" > wrote in message
> "Amboy Dukes" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > There are stories going around the world that your "In Line For The
> > King Job" guy likes to smoke the meat pipe. Is that true?
>

> I can't get my head around someone asking sea anglers if
> prince Charles is gay. (no offence to sea anglers)
>

> regards,
>
> Queen Charles.

Yggdrasil
November 9th, 2003, 08:36 AM
"howard" > wrote in message >...

> I can't get my head around someone asking sea anglers if
> prince Charles is gay. (no offence to sea anglers)

Well, the whole story is very fishy.

God Save the Queen!

Yggdrasil

howard
November 9th, 2003, 10:18 AM
"Yggdrasil" > wrote in message
m...
> "howard" > wrote in message
>
> > I can't get my head around someone asking sea anglers if
> > prince Charles is gay. (no offence to sea anglers)
>
> Well, the whole story is very fishy.

:-D

Handy Andy
November 9th, 2003, 11:11 AM
http://www.throneout.com/royal_scandal.htm

The contents of this and the 'links' were discussed on the Gynn Wall over
last night's high tide !

"Handy Andy" > wrote in message
> You know what sailors are ?
>
> "howard" > wrote in message
> > "Amboy Dukes" > wrote in message
> > s.com...
> > > There are stories going around the world that your "In Line For The
> > > King Job" guy likes to smoke the meat pipe. Is that true?
> >

> > I can't get my head around someone asking sea anglers if
> > prince Charles is gay. (no offence to sea anglers)
> >

> > regards,
> >
> > Queen Charles.

SEAANGLING
November 9th, 2003, 02:19 PM
> There are stories going around the world that your "In Line For The>> King
Job" guy likes to smoke the meat pipe. Is that true?

The answer is, I don't know, but then I have reason not to believe all I read
in the papers. He has never seemed anything but straight hetro to me but then
perhaps these stories are just designed to sell papers or cause trouble, not
unkwown in the UK press. Personally I don't really care but unless the
perpetrators of this story can prove their case, I think it should be off to
the tower and off with their heads. Cheers, Norman. BTW, what's this to do with
fishing?

malcolm
November 12th, 2003, 04:36 AM
"Ralph" > wrote in message
. ..
> On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 16:29:45 GMT, Amboy Dukes wrote:
>
> > There are stories going around the world that your "In Line For The
> > King Job" guy likes to smoke the meat pipe. Is that true?
>
> Don't know. The news is censored over here. We are not allowed to read
> about it. Sorry, cannot help. What have you heard?

try the newsgroup alt.gossip.royalty

or a google search for "prince charles" and "fawcett" and various choice
words

malcolm
November 12th, 2003, 04:37 AM
"Ralph" > wrote in message
. ..
> On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 16:29:45 GMT, Amboy Dukes wrote:
>
> > There are stories going around the world that your "In Line For The
> > King Job" guy likes to smoke the meat pipe. Is that true?
>
> Don't know. The news is censored over here. We are not allowed to read
> about it. Sorry, cannot help. What have you heard?

try the newsgroup alt.gossip.royalty

or a google search for "prince charles" and "fawcett" and various choice
words

Alex
November 12th, 2003, 05:13 AM
"malcolm" > wrote in message

> "Ralph" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 16:29:45 GMT, Amboy Dukes wrote:
> > Don't know. The news is censored over here. We are not allowed to read
> > about it. Sorry, cannot help. What have you heard?
Read this!
http://www.throneout.com/royal_scandal.htm