PDA

View Full Version : Weybourne

smokinbarrels
November 12th, 2003, 10:14 AM
As I'm going to visit Weybourne for the first time in the nest few
weeks, could anyone please tell me where the Wreck is located (in
respect to the Car Park)? I've been told this is a good place to try,
although it's not in casting range, is this right?

Has anyone fished Weybourne recently? Where and how did you get on and
what bait is working well?

Many Thanks.

Whitebridges
November 22nd, 2003, 07:44 AM
The wreck is 800yards west (left) of the car park and is 400 yards offshore.
It's a good mark and you can expect a few good dabs, whiting, codling and
the odd bass at this time of year. Lug is the best bait.
Nigel

om...