PDA

View Full Version : Do you know Weybourne?

smokinbarrels
November 14th, 2003, 02:08 PM
As I'm going to visit Weybourne for the first time in the next few
weeks, could anyone please tell me where the Wreck is located (in
respect to the Car Park)? I've been told this is a good place to try,
although it's not in casting range, is this right?

Has anyone fished Weybourne recently? Where and how did you get on and
what bait is working well?

Many Thanks.

Malda
November 14th, 2003, 09:03 PM
Not a lot of response I see and what I know of Weybourne is limited as I
fished it a good 8 years ago. All I can say is that we used to park the car
in the Car Park and walk in a westerley directuion for a good 400 metre or
so along the beach, until we reached the perimeter fence of what was once
known as RAF Kelling. Back in the late 80's early 90's we use to get plenty
of Cod / Codling just beyond the 4/5 breakers using lug tipped with squid.
Probably not a lot of help.

Good luck

Martin

om...