PDA

View Full Version : Re: Christmas tips

Cliff
November 29th, 2003, 09:12 AM
We practice sea fishing on this site now take your "good " bacteria & stick
em up your arse you lame brain knob head,enjoy the holidays!

--
Cliff.

Sea Anglers have "BIGGER" Tackle.

..
"jeff smith" > wrote in message
> ps. a word to the wise and a helpful tip!..the next time you visit your
Doctor and he prescribes "antibiotics" ask him what he is also prescribing
for you to take after the "antibiotics" you take kill the good bacteria in
your stomach? If he doesn't suggest anything, you may want to get a second
opinion! Doctors who practice alternative medicine will understand very
well!

> ALSO: Are you aware that fibromyalgia may very well be cause by "leaky gut
syndrome" and that leaky gut syndrome is caused by bad bacteria and yeast
out of control in your intestines that (very well) caused by antibiotics,
prescribed by your DOCTOR ,which one problem causes yet another. Talk to
your Doctor about it and if he don't KNOW, get a second opinion, try a
Doctor who also believes or practices Alternative Medicine! Here is a good
web site to view

> www.mold-survivor.com/lea...ndrome.htm
>
> Have a nice holiday and best wishes to you and your health!
>
> please..lend this family a hand...pass the word

---
> --This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster
2003--
---
> Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of
bandwidth?
> You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple
> use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
> this extremely affordable software, visit:
> http://www.exibitionsoftware.com

----

David Hill
November 29th, 2003, 05:48 PM
"..........We practice sea fishing on this site now ........."

This is not the place for this sort of thing.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Cliff
November 29th, 2003, 09:03 PM
Dont have a go at me ,have a go at the clown above.