PDA

View Full Version : Videos/dvds for xmas

phil
December 4th, 2003, 12:20 PM
if your looking for fishing videos for xmas take a look at
www.artsmagic.co.uk/fishing its got lots of great stuff for carp
fishing and fishing with floats. The videos i've bought off the site
have really helped me out

Derek.Moody
December 4th, 2003, 01:16 PM
In article >, phil
> wrote:
> if your looking for fishing videos for xmas take a look at
> xxx.xxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxx. its got lots of great stuff for carp
> fishing and fishing with floats. The videos i've bought off the site
> have really helped me out

So much so that you now believe carp swim in the sea.

Cheerio,

--

SEAANGLING
December 4th, 2003, 05:37 PM
>So much so that you now believe carp swim in the sea.

OUCH!

phil
December 5th, 2003, 12:50 PM
(SEAANGLING) wrote in message >...
> >So much so that you now believe carp swim in the sea.
> >
> OUCH!

Well, if you bothered to look at the site instead of making stupid
little comments you'd see that they were only examples of what's on
the site.

Alicia Tamblyn
December 5th, 2003, 10:38 PM
"phil" > wrote in message
om...
> (SEAANGLING) wrote in message
> > >So much so that you now believe carp swim in the sea.
> > >
> > OUCH!
>
> Well, if you bothered to look at the site instead of making stupid
> little comments you'd see that they were only examples of what's on
> the site.

always intelligently target Spam to the Newsgroup you post it
to................

Alicia Tamblyn
December 5th, 2003, 10:38 PM
"phil" > wrote in message
om...
> (SEAANGLING) wrote in message
> > >So much so that you now believe carp swim in the sea.
> > >
> > OUCH!
>
> Well, if you bothered to look at the site instead of making stupid
> little comments you'd see that they were only examples of what's on
> the site.

always intelligently target Spam to the Newsgroup you post it
to................

Carp are fresh water fish, Cod Salt etc.

Derek.Moody
December 6th, 2003, 05:53 AM
In article >, phil
> wrote:
> (SEAANGLING) wrote in message news:<20031204113733.14218.00000164@m
> b-m28.aol.com>...
> > >So much so that you now believe carp swim in the sea.
> > >
> > OUCH!
>
> Well, if you bothered to look at the site instead of making stupid
> little comments you'd see that they were only examples of what's on
> the site.

:-)

I thought so. It's reassuring confirmation. I was pretty sure this was an
inept spam and we all know that if a site has to spam it's best avoided.

Cheerio,