PDA

View Full Version : Bluefin Tuna on TV

colin
December 5th, 2003, 08:11 AM
Hi all,

If you have Sky Digital check out the Big Six on channell 962 [BBC2 NI] on
Monday 8th Dec. it should be Bluefin Tuna fishing off Donegal. I believe
Adrian Mulloy [The Man] is the featureed Skipper.

Colin

PS
December 13th, 2003, 03:24 PM
"colin" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> If you have Sky Digital check out the Big Six on channell 962 [BBC2 NI] on
> Monday 8th Dec. it should be Bluefin Tuna fishing off Donegal. I believe
> Adrian Mulloy [The Man] is the featureed Skipper.
>
> Colin

How was the programme?

colin
December 30th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Brilliant!!!

best fishing program I have seen so far. Really exciting.

Colin.