PDA

View Full Version : have fun at Cogden

Alicia Tamblyn
December 12th, 2003, 08:29 AM
hello folks
have fun on the ISAC match at Cogden today, and any other matches.
just be grateful its not the -7F -22C that the temp is here.
regards malcolm

ClarkBohio
December 12th, 2003, 09:14 AM
Should be good Malcolm, force 8 westerly on the cards along with heavy rain.

malcolm
December 12th, 2003, 10:46 AM
"ClarkBohio" > wrote in message
> Should be good Malcolm, force 8 westerly on the cards along with heavy
rain.

hello Chris
care to swap for current MN weather.
good luck if fishing this weekend, not that you need it much ;)
regards malcolm

SEAANGLING
December 12th, 2003, 05:52 PM
>hello folks>have fun on the ISAC match at Cogden today,

Hi Malcolm, you're in a time warp, it's tomorrow, cheers, Norman.

malcolm
December 12th, 2003, 06:56 PM
"SEAANGLING" > wrote in message
> >hello folks>have fun on the ISAC match at Cogden today,
>
> Hi Malcolm, you're in a time warp, it's tomorrow, cheers, Norman.

6 hours behind you, and on my wifes PC , maybe her clock is screwy lol
and it was 2.39am when I posted, thats my excuses ahem

SEAANGLING
December 13th, 2003, 11:26 AM
Good excuse. Blowing S/W force 6 at the moment, we've got a match at Browndown
but If it's too bad we can always move it to Haslar wall. Unless of course
every one else decides to do the same, cheers, Norman.