PDA

View Full Version : opinions

ray
December 14th, 2003, 06:11 PM
Hi all,
Come Spring a friend and myself are considering a new boat.
It has been narrowed down to 2:
Explorer Elite
Warrior 165
Opinions please?
Regards Ray

SEAANGLING
December 14th, 2003, 06:54 PM
>Come Spring a friend and myself are considering a new boat.
>It has been narrowed down to 2:
>Explorer Elite
>Warrior 165
>Opinions please?

Can't comment on the Explorer but Warriors are great boats, cheers, Norman.

roddytoo
December 14th, 2003, 09:23 PM
"ray" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Come Spring a friend and myself are considering a new boat.
> It has been narrowed down to 2:
> Explorer Elite
> Warrior 165
> Opinions please?
> Regards Ray

Sea trooper, more room, more stable.

Dave
December 16th, 2003, 12:01 AM
Hi

I have been putting a new web site together about fishing boats and
equipment

It is still in its early stages but check it out and I would be interested
in your thoughts.

I am always looking for reports on peoples boats and the equipment they use.
If anyone would like to send me there reports I will put it up on the web
page to help others.

Regards

Dave
http://fishing_boats.tripod.com/