PDA

View Full Version : mfa hedlamp mk1

jason
December 16th, 2003, 04:10 PM
anybody know why my krypton bulb is blowing after an hour or two use??

SEAANGLING
December 16th, 2003, 06:41 PM
>anybody know why my krypton bulb is blowing after an hour or two use??

No but possibly because you have touched the glass with your fingers.

jason
December 17th, 2003, 05:06 PM
"SEAANGLING" > wrote in message
> >anybody know why my krypton bulb is blowing after an hour or two use??
> >

> No but possibly because you have touched the glass with your fingers.
no i used some kitchen towel around the glass,as per instructions

SEAANGLING
December 17th, 2003, 07:34 PM
>no i used some kitchen towel around the glass,as per instructions

Then I'm afraid it may be something more technical like a loose wire.

marktattoo
December 17th, 2003, 11:50 PM
"jason" > wrote in message
> anybody know why my krypton bulb is blowing after an hour or two use??
>
> I had one of these lights and still do, I had a problem with mine blowing
fuses, tracked it down to a dodgy wire in the voltage dropper on the cord,
maybe yours in blowing bulbs instead, may be of some help or none at all,
try a different cord see if you get any joy.

marktattoo