PDA

View Full Version : Re: Bad and Good Day on Kissimmee

Grizz
September 26th, 2003, 12:36 AM
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 23:05:04 GMT, "Chuck Coger"
> wrote:

>I decided to move up into the river and fish since the water is flowing
>really well right now. Have you ever had one of those days? Not when
>everything goes wrong, but when ever single thing clicks. I never caught a
>fish under 2 pounds all day, the majority were between 3-4 pounds and
>atleast 9 of that were 5 or betters. I think the biggest I landed was 7.02
>on my digital scales. I went through 2 bags of Bassin Assassins, but I had a
>blast. I did hit a really big fish I saw her in the weeds where she was hung
>and she broke off before I could get into her. I figured that on a low ball
>guess she was 12 or better, she was a giant and made a swirl like a train
>wreck. I ended up boating around 40 bass and 2 mudfish. This was the most
>amazing day I have had on Lake Kissimmee as far as quality and quantity
>combined goes. Crooked Lake and a few others are showing a lot of 3-5
>pounders as well, I am thinking 3 years ago we must have had a real good
>spawn.
>
>---
>Chuck Coger
>http://www.fishin-pro.com

North End at the canal going to Northern Chain of lakes? Lots of
hydrilla...almost have to ski the bass out of the hole.

Personally, I like the boat trail to North Cove in hot months...

Later

Grizzl
"LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET OUTA MY WAY!"
'93 FXDL followed closely by Squeaks '96 Hugger