PDA

View Full Version : north lincs coast....

s.e.cranage
December 27th, 2003, 08:34 PM
hiyi all any thing being caught of mogs eye or huttoft bank lately have not
been for ages,just not had chance ,going on mon night ,all night
session[missus back at work myself in new year]if you got time give us a
mial and let me know wots about .....TIA...STU

---

Gray
December 27th, 2003, 09:32 PM
"s.e.cranage" > wrote in message
> hiyi all any thing being caught of mogs eye or huttoft bank lately have
not
> been for ages,just not had chance ,going on mon night ,all night
> session[missus back at work myself in new year]if you got time give us a
> mial and let me know wots about .....TIA...STU

Would love to be there myself but work prevents that and very few Caravan
sites open to tourers this time of year

--
Merry Christmas

From