PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find crankbait wraps?

SHRED
September 26th, 2003, 01:36 AM
I had seen them before. They are the velcro/nylon type envelope pouchs that
wrap around a rigged crankbait to protect from the hooks.

I searched Cabela's--Bass Pro--Tackle Logic--and Rip Offs webstites.

Maybe I overlooked. Anyone have a link?

Thanks,
SHRED

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
September 26th, 2003, 02:15 AM
You mean these?
http://www.basspro-shops.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=15877&hvarTar
get=search

--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"SHRED" > wrote in message
> I had seen them before. They are the velcro/nylon type envelope pouchs
that
> wrap around a rigged crankbait to protect from the hooks.
>
> I searched Cabela's--Bass Pro--Tackle Logic--and Rip Offs webstites.
>
> Maybe I overlooked. Anyone have a link?
>
> Thanks,
> SHRED

Bob La Londe
September 26th, 2003, 02:24 AM
I just bought six of them at a local tackle shop. They all had the Bass Pro
Shops Logo embroidered on them.

The name of the item is Lure Keeper and the company name is Gemini. I
couldn't find them on the BassPro website either.

I think Rod Saver may make something like that now.

AH HA! Cabelas has them.
http://tinyurl.com/opii

--
Bob La Londe