PDA

View Full Version : East Devon Cod?

llanrhystud has no fish
January 7th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Hi,

I am in East Devon for a couple of days and the the sea is picking up
and so I am wondering whether anyone has ideas of where to catch cod
in East Devon (Branscombe, Sidmouth, Budleigh?)

Thanks in advance

Tim Hampson
January 17th, 2004, 12:30 AM
I'm in Exeter, and you'll prob'ly have to travel to the north coast/bristol
channel to get any cod....not even getting any flounder yet this year

m...