PDA

View Full Version : Wales

willherb
January 18th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I am going on holiday to Wales this march and I was looking for some where
worth while fishing. the nearest beaches are Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Conwy
and Bangor. Preferably I would like to fish off of a beach but if this is no
good a pier would do. Any suggestions for fishing area's that are worth
while would be gratefully appreciated.

Handy Andy
January 18th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Ask here on forum - loads of answers - look up venues -

"willherb" > wrote in message
> I am going on holiday to Wales this march and I was looking for some where
> worth while fishing. the nearest beaches are Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Conwy
> and Bangor. Preferably I would like to fish off of a beach but if this is
no
> good a pier would do. Any suggestions for fishing area's that are worth
> while would be gratefully appreciated.

Handy Andy
January 18th, 2004, 10:29 PM
oops!
http://www.nwsa.ukf.net/

"Handy Andy" > wrote in message
> Ask here on forum - loads of answers - look up venues -
>
> "willherb" > wrote in message
> > I am going on holiday to Wales this march and I was looking for some
where
> > worth while fishing. the nearest beaches are Llandudno, Colwyn Bay,
Conwy
> > and Bangor. Preferably I would like to fish off of a beach but if this
is
> no
> > good a pier would do. Any suggestions for fishing area's that are worth
> > while would be gratefully appreciated.

CDOYLE0361
January 18th, 2004, 10:45 PM
have a look @ WFSA website and post a message