PDA

View Full Version : Sea Angling News Prizes

SEAANGLING
February 1st, 2004, 05:32 PM
Just a reminder if you haven't read your February copy of the SAN. If you're
missing a prize, please send your details of what month it won, what it won and
your name and address, including the post code, couriers won't deliver without
a post code.
It appears that some e-mails notifying the sponsors of winners didn't arrive,
just like the mail really, so if you want your prize, please let us know you
haven't received it, cheers, Norman.

Derek.Moody
February 2nd, 2004, 12:06 AM
In article >, SEAANGLING
> wrote:
> Just a reminder if you haven't read your February copy of the SAN. If you're
> missing a prize, please send your details of what month it won, what it won and

I haven't had any prizes...

but then I didn't enter; should there be a few left over I'll relieve you of
the problem ;-)

Cracking swoffed mullet on the fp btw.

Cheerio,

--

SEAANGLING
February 2nd, 2004, 09:37 AM
>I haven't had any prizes...>but then I didn't enter; should there be a few
left over I'll relieve you of>the problem ;-)

Hi Derek, there is a problem becuse some
entrants didn't send all their details and some of the details we sent to the
sponsors didn't arrive but as nobody thanks anybody any more we didn't know
they hadn't got them, if you get my drift. Hence we have a backlog of prizes to
be awarded. From rods and reels to tackle. I've put a note in the SAN so
hopefully it will all be sorted this month, cheers, Norman.