PDA

View Full Version : Re: See corrective update WARNING do not click

note.boy
February 3rd, 2004, 11:20 AM
I presume that everyone knows this is most likely a virus or worm,
avoid. Billy

Stephane Jourd Heuil wrote:

> Microsoft All Products | Support | Search | Microsoft.com Guide
> Microsoft Home
> [Image]
>
> MS Customer
>
> this is the latest version of security update, the "February 2004,
> Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities
> affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express.
> Install now to protect your computer from these vulnerabilities, the most
> serious of which could allow an malicious user to run code on your
> computer. This update includes the functionality of all previously
> released patches.
>
> [Image] System requirements Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
>
> [Image] This update applies to MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
> MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
> MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
>
> [Image] Recommendation Customers should install the patch at the earliest opportunity.
>
> [Image] How to install Run attached file. Choose Yes on displayed dialog box.
>
> [Image] How to use You don't need to do anything after installing this item.
>
> Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base articles can be
> found on the Microsoft Technical Support web site. For security-related
> information about Microsoft products, please visit the Microsoft Security
> Advisor web site, or Contact Us.
>
> Thank you for using Microsoft products.
>
> Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from an unmonitored
> e-mail address and we are unable to respond to any replies.
> The names of the actual companies and products mentioned herein are the
> trademarks of their respective owners.
>
> Contact Us | Legal | TRUSTe
> ©2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use |
> Privacy Statement | Accessibility
>
> Name: Upgrade4457.zip
> Upgrade4457.zip Type: WinZip File (application/x-compressed)
> Encoding: base64

Darren
February 3rd, 2004, 11:33 AM
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 11:20:53 +0000, "note.boy"
> wrote:

>I presume that everyone knows this is most likely a virus or worm,
>avoid. Billy

I think Microsoft call it an operating system... ?

Just zis Guy, you know?
February 3rd, 2004, 12:32 PM
"note.boy" > wrote in message

> I presume that everyone knows this is most likely a virus or worm,
> avoid. Billy

The cancelbots certainly do - if you hadn't replied I'd never even have
known it was posted.

--
Guy
===