PDA

View Full Version : Hey Charles - OT

RGarri7470
September 26th, 2003, 03:36 PM
I sent you an email Monday but have not received a response. You won my trivia
contest last week. I need your address to send your "Papa Was A Fishing Man"
CD set. Email it to me.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Charles B. Summers
September 26th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Wow!!! I won!

I had to delete one of my e-mail addresses because of too many MS Spam crap,
but try this one... . I'll e-mail you my address.

Thanks Ronnie!

"RGarri7470" > wrote in message
> I sent you an email Monday but have not received a response. You won my
trivia
> contest last week. I need your address to send your "Papa Was A Fishing
Man"
> CD set. Email it to me.
> Ronnie
>
> http://fishing.about.com

Vern Six
September 27th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Charles... like I tried to tell you... the messages you had in your
email were from someone who has your email address in their MS-Outlook
and whomever they are... they have the SoBig Virus.

Take a look at http://www.SpamRival.com for the other spam/unsolicited
garbage that's in your boxes.

Back to the sidelines...

"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast)> wrote in message >...
> Wow!!! I won!
>
> I had to delete one of my e-mail addresses because of too many MS Spam crap,
> but try this one... . I'll e-mail you my address.

Charles B. Summers
September 27th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Thanks Vern... but I believe that everyone that had that e-mail address,
also has my others too. My thought is that someone harvested my name from my
web-site, or from a newsgroup. Since I've modified my reply to address here
and other places... things have slowed down.

PS: I never received a reply from you because I deleted the account.
--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com