PDA

View Full Version : Part needed for a zebco reel.

Howie
February 11th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Hi all,

I have just dropped the drag-adjustment screw for my liner x30
reel - overboard!

Has anyone any ideas where I could order a new one?

Ta.

NB: I'm new to this fishing lark, - but I'm starting boat fishing
in and around Torbay. Is there any way I can get a list of useful
marks in GPS coordinates to give me a starting point in this
area?

Thanks,

H.

--
Howard Coakley
e-mail... howard<dot}coakleyatcoakley<dot].codotuk

Sean Rima
February 11th, 2004, 07:13 PM

Howie
February 12th, 2004, 10:06 AM
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:13:56 GMT, Sean Rima >
wrote:

|Ring 01527 224240 who should be able to help as they are the importers
|
|Sean

Hi Sean.

The number is not recognised!
Any chance of having another quick look for me? I would
appreciate it.

Cheers,

Sean Rima
February 12th, 2004, 10:22 AM
On 12 Feb 2004, wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:13:56 GMT, Sean Rima >
> wrote:
>

>> Ring 01527 224240 who should be able to help as they are the
> importers
>>
>> Sean
>
> Hi Sean.
>
> The number is not recognised!
> Any chance of having another quick look for me? I would
> appreciate it.

Try the zebco website www.zebco.com

Sean

--
GPG Key Id 120A02FB ICQ: 679813 Jabber:
TCOB1.net hosting service now availble

Howie
February 14th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Hi Again Sean,

I looked at the website, thanks. But there seem to be no UK links
at all and they don't offer parts from the States either.

Oh well. I suppose it's got to be a new reel after-all.

:-(

,

H.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:22:05 GMT, (Sean Rima)
wrote:

|On 12 Feb 2004, wrote:
|> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:13:56 GMT, Sean Rima >
|> wrote:
|>

|>> Ring 01527 224240 who should be able to help as they are the
|> importers
|>>
|>> Sean
|>
|> Hi Sean.
|>
|> The number is not recognised!
|> Any chance of having another quick look for me? I would
|> appreciate it.
|>

|Try the zebco website www.zebco.com
|
|Sean

Sean Rima
February 14th, 2004, 12:15 PM
On 14 Feb 2004, wrote:
> Hi Again Sean,
>
> I looked at the website, thanks. But there seem to be no UK links
> at all and they don't offer parts from the States either.
>
> Oh well. I suppose it's got to be a new reel after-all.
>
> :-(

I know that there is a company in the UK who distribute both Zebco and
Browning fishing stuff, I found them via google but cannot atm.

Sean

--
GPG Key Id 120A02FB ICQ: 679813 Jabber:
TCOB1.net hosting service now availble

SEAANGLING
February 15th, 2004, 05:41 PM
>Oh well. I suppose it's got to be a new reel after-all.

You could try Reel Value of Newton Abott.

I'm just back from a week in Costa Rica, superb fishing, 90 F, really good
fishing for sailfish, just thought I'd throw that in,
cheers, Norman.

Howie
February 18th, 2004, 11:05 AM
On 15 Feb 2004 17:41:12 GMT, (SEAANGLING)
wrote:

|>Oh well. I suppose it's got to be a new reel after-all.
|
|You could try Reel Value of Newton Abott.

Thanks. I will!