PDA

View Full Version : Bait Prices in Swansea

Bob
February 18th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Hi
Anybody know how much the prices are for Lug / Black and Ragworm per pound
in swansea?
Cheers
Bob
ps: sorry if i cross posted!

Colin Sloanes
February 19th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Hi Bob

about £12

regards,

Colin Sloanes

"Bob" > wrote in message
> Hi
> Anybody know how much the prices are for Lug / Black and Ragworm per pound
> in swansea?
> Cheers
> Bob
> ps: sorry if i cross posted!

jason
February 19th, 2004, 06:51 PM
£10,£12 not sure `bout rag tho"Bob" > wrote in message
> Hi
> Anybody know how much the prices are for Lug / Black and Ragworm per pound
> in swansea?
> Cheers
> Bob
> ps: sorry if i cross posted!

Peter Smith
February 19th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Yep,

About £12/lb for "fresh" black/blow similar for king rag

"Colin Sloanes" > wrote in message
> Hi Bob
>
> about £12
>
> regards,
>
> Colin Sloanes
>
> "Bob" > wrote in message
> > Hi
> > Anybody know how much the prices are for Lug / Black and Ragworm per
pound
> > in swansea?
> > Cheers
> > Bob
> > ps: sorry if i cross posted!

bfth2001
February 21st, 2004, 07:44 AM
Cheers All!!!

"Peter Smith" > wrote in message
> Yep,
>
> About £12/lb for "fresh" black/blow similar for king rag
>

> "Colin Sloanes" > wrote in message
> > Hi Bob
> >
> > about £12
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Colin Sloanes
> >
> > "Bob" > wrote in message
> > > Hi
> > > Anybody know how much the prices are for Lug / Black and Ragworm per
> pound
> > > in swansea?
> > > Cheers
> > > Bob
> > > ps: sorry if i cross posted!

Gordon Entwistle
February 22nd, 2004, 11:49 AM
Suggest you contact "Baits & Bites", Youngs Boatyard, East Swansea.
01792480490. I have always had very service from these people.
Cheers
Gordon