PDA

View Full Version : FA: DAIWA PROCASTER MAGFORCE PM57H REEL

ady ²°°4©
February 23rd, 2004, 12:26 AM
sorry if you dont allow FA posts on this group but i have some tackle to
sell all with no reserve

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P44B12D77

thanks

Howie
February 23rd, 2004, 04:59 PM
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:26:10 -0000, "ady ²°°4©" <adrian.jefferyno
spam@get lostntlworld.com> wrote:

|sorry if you dont allow FA posts on this group but i have some tackle to
|sell all with no reserve
|
|http://makeashorterlink.com/?P44B12D77
|

|thanks

Be careful here everyone. P&P costs are HUGE.

ady ²°°4©
February 23rd, 2004, 06:27 PM
"Howie" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:26:10 -0000, "ady ²°°4©" <adrian.jefferyno
> spam@get lostntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> |sorry if you dont allow FA posts on this group but i have some tackle to
> |sell all with no reserve
> |
> |http://makeashorterlink.com/?P44B12D77
> |

> |thanks
>
> Be careful here everyone. P&P costs are HUGE.

£4.95 p&p huge??

Howie
February 26th, 2004, 10:40 AM
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:27:02 -0000, "ady ²°°4©" <adrian.jefferyno
spam@get lostntlworld.com> wrote:

|"Howie" > wrote in message
.. .
|> On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:26:10 -0000, "ady ²°°4©" <adrian.jefferyno
|> spam@get lostntlworld.com> wrote:
|>
|> |sorry if you dont allow FA posts on this group but i have some tackle to
|> |sell all with no reserve
|> |
|> |http://makeashorterlink.com/?P44B12D77
|> |
|> |
|> |thanks
|>
|> Be careful here everyone. P&P costs are HUGE.
|>

|£4.95 p&p huge??

IMO, yes. It will probably cost a third of this to post. Your
other items are expensive P&P too, £1.50 to post a leather zippo
cover and the same for a CD in a case. You are talking first
class letter-post at less than 35p for these, and proof of
postage covers the items for up to £28, at no cost to you.

I know it might not seem fair to you, but I'm just trying to be
helpful.

H.

ady ²°°4©
February 27th, 2004, 06:24 PM
cheers first time selling lots of stuff so i didnt know how much to charge
so i looked round what everybody else was charging so i didnt think it was
that expensive?