PDA

View Full Version : Look Out ROFB

Moe Conway
September 27th, 2003, 12:51 AM
Two members heading my way this coming week, look out lies ahead.

--
The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
trade-in value.

Charles B. Summers
September 27th, 2003, 03:38 AM
You know first hand what happens to a lake that ROFB members fish...Dale
Hollow last week was just another example. Not only do I wish y'all luck,
but I wish that I was there myself!

Go get'em guys! We want pictures too! Feel free to come get my camera if you
need one.
--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"Moe Conway" > wrote in message
> Two members heading my way this coming week, look out lies ahead.
>
> --
> The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
> trade-in value.
> Good Fishing - Moe
> Moe's Guide Service (Lake Okeechobee) - http://moebassguide.com
> Outdoor Frontiers http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/index

Mike Rokosh
September 30th, 2003, 01:54 AM
Hey Moe, Why didn't I get a public service announcement like this last
year? LOL To this day, Nick and I still talk about his "Leonardo
DiCaprio" imitation on the bow of your boat when the trim motor acted
up. One of these days we are going to take you up on that "fish for
fun" day.... Don't forget.

On 26 Sep 2003 23:51:36 GMT, (Moe Conway) wrote:

>Two members heading my way this coming week, look out lies ahead.

Moe Conway
September 30th, 2003, 04:29 AM
> One of these days we are going to take you up on that "fish for
>fun" day.... Don't forget.

Anytime Mike, anytime