PDA

View Full Version : Beetle-Spins

K-Style Kid
September 27th, 2003, 02:21 AM
Got tired of chucking the Senko's on a light bass hit.. I figured big
crappie in here too - get some exercise....

Well, after 5 pickerel, 11 perch, 7 bass (1-3 lbs) and countless
crappie I wanna say this spinner rocks the house.

And it costs like $1.59 with 2 extra grubbies in it.

Buy one - if even for the kids.

K-Style in CT

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 27th, 2003, 01:03 PM
On 26 Sep 2003 18:21:12 -0700, (K-Style Kid)
sent into the ether:

>Got tired of chucking the Senko's on a light bass hit.. I figured big
>crappie in here too - get some exercise....
>
>Well, after 5 pickerel, 11 perch, 7 bass (1-3 lbs) and countless
>crappie I wanna say this spinner rocks the house.
>
>And it costs like $1.59 with 2 extra grubbies in it.
>
>Buy one - if even for the kids.
>
>K-Style in CT

On slow days I will go to beetle spins. They have kept me in the game
during several tournies over the years. Small appears to do the trick
and like you found out, everything likes them :<}
danl
Good fishing, great catching
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Remove left x for direct reply

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
September 27th, 2003, 09:02 PM
If you like the beetle spin, you should try the rocket shad. Bill P.

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now" > wrote in message
On 26 Sep 2003 18:21:12 -0700, (K-Style Kid)
sent into the ether:

>Got tired of chucking the Senko's on a light bass hit.. I figured big
>crappie in here too - get some exercise....
>
>Well, after 5 pickerel, 11 perch, 7 bass (1-3 lbs) and countless
>crappie I wanna say this spinner rocks the house.
>
>And it costs like $1.59 with 2 extra grubbies in it.
>
>Buy one - if even for the kids.
>
>K-Style in CT

On slow days I will go to beetle spins. They have kept me in the game
during several tournies over the years. Small appears to do the trick
and like you found out, everything likes them :<}
danl
Good fishing, great catching
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Remove left x for direct reply

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 27th, 2003, 09:19 PM
Who/what is a rocket shad?

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 16:02:40 -0400, "Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)"
> sent into the ether:

>If you like the beetle spin, you should try the rocket shad. Bill P.
>
>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now" > wrote in message
>On 26 Sep 2003 18:21:12 -0700, (K-Style Kid)
>sent into the ether:
>
>>Got tired of chucking the Senko's on a light bass hit.. I figured big
>>crappie in here too - get some exercise....
>>
>>Well, after 5 pickerel, 11 perch, 7 bass (1-3 lbs) and countless
>>crappie I wanna say this spinner rocks the house.
>>
>>And it costs like $1.59 with 2 extra grubbies in it.
>>
>>Buy one - if even for the kids.
>>
>>K-Style in CT
>

>On slow days I will go to beetle spins. They have kept me in the game
>during several tournies over the years. Small appears to do the trick
>and like you found out, everything likes them :<}
>danl
>Good fishing, great catching
>www.outdoorfrontiers.com
>Remove left x for direct reply

danl
Good fishing, great catching
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Remove left x for direct reply

Chuck Coger
September 28th, 2003, 12:02 AM
An AWESOME spinner bait. It has a single blade and a very small profile. I
tear the spots up on them when I go home to Alabam and fish with my dad.

http://www.strikeking.com/tips/rocket_shad.shtml there is the link for
Rocket SHad on Strike Kings website..

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

wrote in message ...
> Who/what is a rocket shad?
>
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 16:02:40 -0400, "Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)"
> > sent into the ether:
>
> >If you like the beetle spin, you should try the rocket shad. Bill P.
> >============================================
> >
> >"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> >On 26 Sep 2003 18:21:12 -0700, (K-Style Kid)
> >sent into the ether:
> >
> >>Got tired of chucking the Senko's on a light bass hit.. I figured big
> >>crappie in here too - get some exercise....
> >>
> >>Well, after 5 pickerel, 11 perch, 7 bass (1-3 lbs) and countless
> >>crappie I wanna say this spinner rocks the house.
> >>
> >>And it costs like $1.59 with 2 extra grubbies in it.
> >>
> >>Buy one - if even for the kids.
> >>
> >>K-Style in CT
> >

> >On slow days I will go to beetle spins. They have kept me in the game
> >during several tournies over the years. Small appears to do the trick
> >and like you found out, everything likes them :<}
> >danl
> >Good fishing, great catching
> >www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> >Remove left x for direct reply
> >

> danl
> Good fishing, great catching
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> Remove left x for direct reply

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
September 28th, 2003, 12:52 AM
Hey Doc, Happy Birthday!
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> If you like the beetle spin, you should try the rocket shad. Bill P.
>
> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> On 26 Sep 2003 18:21:12 -0700, (K-Style Kid)
> sent into the ether:
>
> >Got tired of chucking the Senko's on a light bass hit.. I figured big
> >crappie in here too - get some exercise....
> >
> >Well, after 5 pickerel, 11 perch, 7 bass (1-3 lbs) and countless
> >crappie I wanna say this spinner rocks the house.
> >
> >And it costs like $1.59 with 2 extra grubbies in it.
> >
> >Buy one - if even for the kids.
> >
> >K-Style in CT
>

> On slow days I will go to beetle spins. They have kept me in the game
> during several tournies over the years. Small appears to do the trick
> and like you found out, everything likes them :<}
> danl
> Good fishing, great catching
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> Remove left x for direct reply

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 28th, 2003, 02:11 AM
Thanks Chuck.

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:02:58 GMT, "Chuck Coger"
> sent into the ether:

>An AWESOME spinner bait. It has a single blade and a very small profile. I
>tear the spots up on them when I go home to Alabam and fish with my dad.
>
>http://www.strikeking.com/tips/rocket_shad.shtml there is the link for
>Rocket SHad on Strike Kings website..
>
>---
>Chuck Coger
>http://www.fishin-pro.com
>
>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now" >
>wrote in message ...
>> Who/what is a rocket shad?
>>
>> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 16:02:40 -0400, "Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)"
>> > sent into the ether:
>>
>> >If you like the beetle spin, you should try the rocket shad. Bill P.
>> >============================================
>> >
>> >"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> >On 26 Sep 2003 18:21:12 -0700, (K-Style Kid)
>> >sent into the ether:

>> >On slow days I will go to beetle spins. They have kept me in the game
>> >during several tournies over the years. Small appears to do the trick
>> >and like you found out, everything likes them :<}
>> >danl
>> >Good fishing, great catching
>> >www.outdoorfrontiers.com
>> >Remove left x for direct reply
>> >

>> danl
>> Good fishing, great catching
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
>> Remove left x for direct reply

danl
Good fishing, great catching
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Remove left x for direct reply

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
September 28th, 2003, 02:31 AM
Is it October already? Thanks for then :))))))
=======================================
"Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in message ...
Hey Doc, Happy Birthday!
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> If you like the beetle spin, you should try the rocket shad. Bill P.
>
> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> On 26 Sep 2003 18:21:12 -0700, (K-Style Kid)
> sent into the ether:
>
> >Got tired of chucking the Senko's on a light bass hit.. I figured big
> >crappie in here too - get some exercise....
> >
> >Well, after 5 pickerel, 11 perch, 7 bass (1-3 lbs) and countless
> >crappie I wanna say this spinner rocks the house.
> >
> >And it costs like $1.59 with 2 extra grubbies in it.
> >
> >Buy one - if even for the kids.
> >
> >K-Style in CT
>

> On slow days I will go to beetle spins. They have kept me in the game
> during several tournies over the years. Small appears to do the trick
> and like you found out, everything likes them :<}
> danl
> Good fishing, great catching
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> Remove left x for direct reply

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
September 28th, 2003, 02:43 AM
You'd be amazed at what happens at birthday times, just ask Charles.
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> Is it October already? Thanks for then :))))))
> =======================================
> "Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in message
> Hey Doc, Happy Birthday!
> --
> Jerry Barton
> www.jerrys-world.com
>
> "Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> > If you like the beetle spin, you should try the rocket shad. Bill P.
> >
> > "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> > wrote in message
> > On 26 Sep 2003 18:21:12 -0700, (K-Style Kid)
> > sent into the ether:
> >
> > >Got tired of chucking the Senko's on a light bass hit.. I figured big
> > >crappie in here too - get some exercise....
> > >
> > >Well, after 5 pickerel, 11 perch, 7 bass (1-3 lbs) and countless
> > >crappie I wanna say this spinner rocks the house.
> > >
> > >And it costs like $1.59 with 2 extra grubbies in it.
> > >
> > >Buy one - if even for the kids.
> > >
> > >K-Style in CT
> >

> > On slow days I will go to beetle spins. They have kept me in the game
> > during several tournies over the years. Small appears to do the trick
> > and like you found out, everything likes them :<}
> > danl
> > Good fishing, great catching
> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > Remove left x for direct reply

Charles B. Summers
September 28th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Yeah... and isn't until May!

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in message
> You'd be amazed at what happens at birthday times, just ask Charles.
> --
> Jerry Barton
> www.jerrys-world.com
>
> "Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> > Is it October already? Thanks for then :))))))
> > =======================================
> > "Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in message
> > Hey Doc, Happy Birthday!
> > --
> > Jerry Barton
> > www.jerrys-world.com
> >
> > "Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> > > If you like the beetle spin, you should try the rocket shad. Bill P.
> > > ============================================
> > >
> > > "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> > > wrote in message
> > > On 26 Sep 2003 18:21:12 -0700, (K-Style Kid)
> > > sent into the ether:

> > > On slow days I will go to beetle spins. They have kept me in the game
> > > during several tournies over the years. Small appears to do the trick
> > > and like you found out, everything likes them :<}
> > > danl
> > > Good fishing, great catching
> > > www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > > Remove left x for direct reply

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
September 28th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Oh no, should I hide? I know, I'll take the boat out to Okeechobee and not come back 'till after my birthday! Think Sue would
believe it if I said I was prefishing the Southern Classic? ;))~ Bill P.