PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Citgo Bassmaster Tour

alwaysfishking
September 29th, 2003, 12:08 AM
My wife was browsing this months Bassmaster( a huge step in the right
direction... I think) and came across the ad for the 2004 tour. She asked "
Why not send in a registration and see if you get picked?"

"Cause it's a 100.00 bucks and another 550 bucks to go fish it if i'm
selected, not to mention travel and hotel plus new tackle" I said.

"Yeah, but if you win this thing you can get a 1,000 dollars and a new
boat". she said.

"What if I don't win"? I said

"How will you know if you don't even register"

"Are you sure"? I said

"Yup" she said.

"What do you want?" I said

"Nothing" she said

"Are you cheating on me?" I said

"Nope" she said

Ok, I'm in, send in the registration money.

Well that was it, chances of getting drawn are slim I'm sure, but it would
be nice to go fish in Florida for a week or so in January. So wish me luck,
anyone else doing this thing next year?
Randy-

Charles B. Summers
September 29th, 2003, 12:21 AM
WAY TO GO!!! No matter what happens... you're a winner! Hell, think you're
wife can call my wife? You and I can be boater/non-boater, and you know how
to fish the back of my boat!

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"alwaysfishking" <alwaysfishking@ nospam.epix.net> wrote in message
> My wife was browsing this months Bassmaster( a huge step in the right
> direction... I think) and came across the ad for the 2004 tour. She asked
"
> Why not send in a registration and see if you get picked?"
>
> "Cause it's a 100.00 bucks and another 550 bucks to go fish it if i'm
> selected, not to mention travel and hotel plus new tackle" I said.
>
> "Yeah, but if you win this thing you can get a 1,000 dollars and a new
> boat". she said.
>
> "What if I don't win"? I said
>
> "How will you know if you don't even register"
>
> "Are you sure"? I said
>
> "Yup" she said.
>
> "What do you want?" I said
>
> "Nothing" she said
>
> "Are you cheating on me?" I said
>
> "Nope" she said
>
> Ok, I'm in, send in the registration money.
>

> Well that was it, chances of getting drawn are slim I'm sure, but it would
> be nice to go fish in Florida for a week or so in January. So wish me
luck,
> anyone else doing this thing next year?
> Randy-

J Buck
September 29th, 2003, 12:51 AM
I have only been on this newsgroup for 2 or 3 weeks, but this is the
funniest post I have read. LoL

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
September 29th, 2003, 03:00 AM
It gets better .

--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com
"J Buck" > wrote in message
> I have only been on this newsgroup for 2 or 3 weeks, but this is the
> funniest post I have read. LoL

alwaysfishking
September 29th, 2003, 01:05 PM
Heh heh heh, wait till he gets to a ROFB Classic Jerry, my cheeks are just
getting over the after party at Hubers
"Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in message
> It gets better .
>
> --
> Jerry Barton
> www.jerrys-world.com
> "J Buck" > wrote in message
> > I have only been on this newsgroup for 2 or 3 weeks, but this is the
> > funniest post I have read. LoL

alwaysfishking
September 29th, 2003, 01:06 PM
That I do. Something about that boat....Lucky,mystical thingy...
"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote in
message ...
> WAY TO GO!!! No matter what happens... you're a winner! Hell, think you're
> wife can call my wife? You and I can be boater/non-boater, and you know
how
> to fish the back of my boat!
>
> --
> Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> www.midtennclassic.org
> "alwaysfishking" <alwaysfishking@ nospam.epix.net> wrote in message
> > My wife was browsing this months Bassmaster( a huge step in the right
> > direction... I think) and came across the ad for the 2004 tour. She
asked
> "
> > Why not send in a registration and see if you get picked?"
> >
> > "Cause it's a 100.00 bucks and another 550 bucks to go fish it if i'm
> > selected, not to mention travel and hotel plus new tackle" I said.
> >
> > "Yeah, but if you win this thing you can get a 1,000 dollars and a new
> > boat". she said.
> >
> > "What if I don't win"? I said
> >
> > "How will you know if you don't even register"
> >
> > "Are you sure"? I said
> >
> > "Yup" she said.
> >
> > "What do you want?" I said
> >
> > "Nothing" she said
> >
> > "Are you cheating on me?" I said
> >
> > "Nope" she said
> >
> > Ok, I'm in, send in the registration money.
> >

> > Well that was it, chances of getting drawn are slim I'm sure, but it
would
> > be nice to go fish in Florida for a week or so in January. So wish me
> luck,
> > anyone else doing this thing next year?
> > Randy-

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
September 29th, 2003, 01:13 PM
"alwaysfishking" <alwaysfishking@ nospam.epix.net> wrote in message
> Heh heh heh, wait till he gets to a ROFB Classic Jerry, my cheeks are just
> getting over the after party at Hubers

I'm glad your face is back to normal, cuz Janet and I still are snickering over things said that
night. By the way, there are Rugby Songs!
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Josh
September 29th, 2003, 07:40 PM
She's a keep for sure.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

pat gustafson
September 29th, 2003, 07:41 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
> "alwaysfishking" <alwaysfishking@ nospam.epix.net> wrote in message
>
>>Heh heh heh, wait till he gets to a ROFB Classic Jerry, my cheeks are just
>>getting over the after party at Hubers
>

> I'm glad your face is back to normal, cuz Janet and I still are snickering over things said that
> night. By the way, there are Rugby Songs!
> --

Randy talking about his cheeks, and then Steve brings up Rugby songs,
hmmmm.......

pat

Thundercat
September 29th, 2003, 09:46 PM
"pat gustafson" > wrote in message
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
> > "alwaysfishking" <alwaysfishking@ nospam.epix.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>Heh heh heh, wait till he gets to a ROFB Classic Jerry, my cheeks are
just
> >>getting over the after party at Hubers
> >

> > I'm glad your face is back to normal, cuz Janet and I still are
snickering over things said that
> > night. By the way, there are Rugby Songs!
> > --
>
> Randy talking about his cheeks, and then Steve brings up Rugby songs,
> hmmmm.......
>
> pat

And.....Randy and I were discussing the "Top 5 Things" just this past
Saturday. ;)

--
Harry J. aka Thundercat
Bass fishing is NOT a hobby...

alwaysfishking
September 29th, 2003, 10:25 PM
You should be the last person that wants to revisit this Pat. Then again I
feel my cheeks starting to hurt again, just thinking about that night I can
almost laugh out loud alone. Too Too Funny. and yes me and Harry were
discussing the top 5 again and laughing loudly
"pat gustafson" > wrote in message

> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
> > "alwaysfishking" <alwaysfishking@ nospam.epix.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>Heh heh heh, wait till he gets to a ROFB Classic Jerry, my cheeks are
just
> >>getting over the after party at Hubers
> >

> > I'm glad your face is back to normal, cuz Janet and I still are
snickering over things said that
> > night. By the way, there are Rugby Songs!
> > --
>
> Randy talking about his cheeks, and then Steve brings up Rugby songs,
> hmmmm.......
>
> pat

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
September 30th, 2003, 03:42 AM