PDA

View Full Version : Shooting heads for Salmon fishing

Bob M
October 21st, 2003, 01:54 AM
Greetings.

Anyone know of any good articles on the internet on making a shooting head line
for Salmon fishing, or any of you guys made one......all advice welcome.

Bob Mallet

Derek.Moody
October 21st, 2003, 12:18 PM
In article >, Bob M
<URL:mailto:[email protected].> wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> Anyone know of any good articles on the internet on making a shooting head line
> for Salmon fishing, or any of you guys made one......all advice welcome.

Google back to June 2002. Look for a thread here titled:
"shooting heads: have I just wasted 2 lines?"

Cheerio,

--

Sandy
October 21st, 2003, 08:26 PM
Derek.Moody wrote:
> In article >, Bob M
> <URL:mailto:[email protected].> wrote:
>> Greetings.
>>
>> Anyone know of any good articles on the internet on making a
>> shooting head line for Salmon fishing, or any of you guys made
>> one......all advice welcome.
>
> Google back to June 2002. Look for a thread here titled:
> "shooting heads: have I just wasted 2 lines?"
>
> Cheerio,

Have a look at some of the links in this Google Groups search. Mike Connor
covers them in some depth.

http://groups.google.com/groups?num=25&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&safe=off&q=shooting+heads+%2B+mike+connor&btnG=Google+Search

--
Don`t Worry, Be Happy