PDA

View Full Version : Wheatley Fly Boxes

JJ
October 21st, 2003, 07:07 AM
Hi,
I am looking for information on the history of the Richard Wheatley firm and
also info on the products esp fly boxes, it made over the years.
Any help or advise is most appreciated.
Thanks,
John Fitzgerald
New Zealand

Sandy
October 21st, 2003, 08:29 PM
JJ wrote:
> Hi,
> I am looking for information on the history of the Richard Wheatley
> firm and also info on the products esp fly boxes, it made over the
> years.
> Any help or advise is most appreciated.
> Thanks,
> John Fitzgerald
> New Zealand

Try this link.

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:aPGGEiHZn9cJ:www.anglersportgroup.c om/data/MiscPDF/Wheatley%2520history.pdf+Richard+Wheatley&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8

shorter version

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N2BD15946

--
Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
--

E-Mail:-
Website:- http://www.ftscotland.co.uk

Trevor Greene
October 21st, 2003, 09:01 PM
Have a look at their website - myabe you can contact them directly there?
http://www.grayling.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index13bRichard%20Wheatley%20Ltd.htm

Trevor